Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Master Eddie seminar in Sherman, TX

For those that missed Master Eddie's seminar in Sherman, TX here it is....well a cliff note version anyways...LOL you should have been there. We drove 7 hours to be there and Cora even had time to do a tournament. It was a blast, Master Eddie turned 3 hours into 30 minutes. It was that powerful. Everything he cover was basically what happened in Cora's match that day and if we would have known this stuff, she would have done a lot better.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you Bruce for bringing Cora out! With Jacob Harris and Cora in attendance I dedicated the seminar to them and focused on advanced rubber guard philosophy and strategy and the new main path. You are right Bruce, 3 hours seemed like 30 minutes, time flew by like a missile
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    That was our number 1 goal that day was to make it to your seminar on time and not miss a thing. So we didn't even stick around for the NO Gi part of the tournament. And as before, you never fail to amaze me. Everything that you taught that day, I keep saying to myself "ONLY IF I HAD KNOWN THIS, CORA WOULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER". LOL You nailed it on the head when you mention some of the scenario that 10thplanet fighters goes through as it just happened to Cora that day at the tournament. She keeps persistently trying to fight for that rubber guard switching left and right as you had mention, until she get what she wanted. And with her getting smashed and needed to stay calm. Just everything that you taught was what we needed. I will have to go back and watch my video again. Thank you for a great experience. I will post Cora's match up in my other thread.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you Bruce for bringing Cora out! With Jacob Harris and Cora in attendance I dedicated the seminar to them and focused on advanced rubber guard philosophy and strategy and the new main path. You are right Bruce, 3 hours seemed like 30 minutes, time flew by like a missile
    With your busy schedule , Gracie Nationals the next day we feel truly honored you took the time to come out & drop some knowledge on the Sherman crew!! Much love!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    First one I've missed since 2009. If it was just me competing that day I would have scratched but I was coaching my students and that is my job and my privilege. It WAS fun to watch Cora in person; she did 10P proud because not only did she use the system but her BJJ basics are very solid too. Anyway, I'm sorry for missing it guys and really hope it's not 2 yrs before we catch another one up here!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    First one I've missed since 2009. If it was just me competing that day I would have scratched but I was coaching my students and that is my job and my privilege. It WAS fun to watch Cora in person; she did 10P proud because not only did she use the system but her BJJ basics are very solid too. Anyway, I'm sorry for missing it guys and really hope it's not 2 yrs before we catch another one up here!!
    It was great to finally get to meet you my brother from another mother. Your crew is very solid, you should be very proud. It was just bad timing that I didn't get to stay and see your crew roll. But hey we are in the same state so there will be many chances. BTW I can bet that you haven't watched the recent MTS.... If you did, you will know that Master Eddie will be here in Texas again on April 12th. But this time you have to come down to Beaumont....

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    It was great to finally get to meet you my brother from another mother. Your crew is very solid, you should be very proud. It was just bad timing that I didn't get to stay and see your crew roll. But hey we are in the same state so there will be many chances. BTW I can bet that you haven't watched the recent MTS.... If you did, you will know that Master Eddie will be here in Texas again on April 12th. But this time you have to come down to Beaumont....
    Had 3 athletes fight in the cage that day or I'd have drove it! Thx so much for the kind words bro!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I am NOT missing the next one, Sherman or Beaumont!!! Mike, Eddie, and John already know how I roll. Even if I have to walk I will hitchhike my way up north! I WILL NOT MISS Another!!!!!!!!!! I promise you guys that!!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez "Rat" Reyna View Post
    I am NOT missing the next one, Sherman or Beaumont!!! Mike, Eddie, and John already know how I roll. Even if I have to walk I will hitchhike my way up north! I WILL NOT MISS Another!!!!!!!!!! I promise you guys that!!!!
    He's not bullshitting! He hitchhiked from way south Texas. I mean like close to the border south, with no place to stay. After that display of 10p loyalty of course he was welcome to stay @ the gym & the perks that came with it.
    The "safety meetings" are frequent. Trez is as hardcore as they come.