Array

School
    Taekwondo, Thai Boxing, Jiu Jtsu, Chess, Basketball, Football, Guitar etc etc

Lets talk about why Eddie's Rubber Guard is so good.

When ever I watch an Eddie video of him rolling I see he can always get something to happen with Rubber guard. It usually happens when he gets the guys hand to the mat. But before we talk about getting the hand to the mat lets talk about his pump. I seen some videos of him pumping guys with huge arms. I can't even pump my blue belt friend who is 155. Whats the secret hes doing to get that arm to the middle of the chest that I'm not doing? I use my legs as well as push. But then when i go for the over hook and stretch my legs up the guy just pulls out.

Now when we talk about Eddie getting the hand to the mat its ridiculous. He always seems to get the hand to the mat. And he always seems to clear the neck. Do you do some sort of "Zombie Weight Training Exercises" that make your Zombie super strong and explosive?

Eddie always gets something to happen with the Rubber Guard. I can if the person is my skill and size but Eddie gets it to work on just about everybody (at least in the vids). I also see other guys having trouble with Rubber Guard. So Eddie do you ever have trouble playing Rubber Guard on anyone?