Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

Brackish Waters Revisited!!! (Exclusive Technique Video!!)

Note: This video is intended for the 10th planet forum. Please don’t share it outside this forum. Thanks

So… New forum, new video. I think most of the previous concerns came from the way I showed it and that this video will clear all that up for you!!!

Also, the was an audio problem that needed to be patched at one point and sounds a little rough. I may RE-RE-shoot it one day…. In the meantime, hopefully you get the picture. Sorry about that.

Important things to keep in minds about Brackish Waters:
    1. LOTS OF WAYS TO ENTER: The Brackish Waters isn’t just an isolated move I do, I do it from EVERY shoulder trap. I showed it from the “mission pump” before because that’s literally “the first shoulder trap technique in the book”. The croc from mission control is the second one it the book which I’m showing now. I HAVE TONS OF COOL SHOULDER TRAP ENTRYS AND THAT’S NOT WHAT I WANT YOU TO WORRY ABOUT WHEN YOUR LEARNING THIS.
    2. Clinching and controlling style of game/not a speed move: I think most of peoples concerns previously came from how it was show. I can do this slow. Real slow.
    3. Does NOT require you to have a body type combination where you can latch a triangle: All body types in my gym are landing it on all other body types. Any game that requires that short of latch fails if the body types line up in a way so extreme that you can’t make it, even with the little tricks. THIS GAME STILL WORKS BECOUSE YOU NEVER HAVE TO LATCH A TRIANGLE FOR ANY OF IT. I will if I can, but you don’t have to.
    4. When introducing this move to the class, before live rolling I do position specific live training from there (I’m a huge fan of doing this). I have them start rolling from a shoulder trap and its over if the other person can free a shoulder. Everyone quickly realizes the power of this position. I recommend you too, do this to get a feel for it. I’ve done this to every belt and every weight class, put yourself in there and give it a shot.
    5. There’s TONS more: Yes, there is a complete game here and this is just the introduction. There are finishes every step of the way that you may start to find. Theres a double arm in triangle finish, ton’s of modified arm bars, am bars without clearing the head, reverse am bars, Americana style press the hand shoulder locks, inverted arm bars and much more. I recommend you start with what’s on the video and then branch out however it seems natural for you

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you get something out of this series I have developed that has changed my whole Rubberguard!!!!

Thanks again for sharing Brian

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Excellent video Brian. The constructive criticism worked, you came back with a tighter way more revised version.

One thing tho, there is no need to introduce yourself more than twice, once in the beginning and once when you sign off.

Other than that, that is one super solid hi tech rubber guard video, I am definitely gonna ad it to my personal game. You are seriously one of the best RG players on the planet and it's an honor to have you on the team fighting for us
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Love this position and set up Brian! Thank you for sharing!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    good stuff brian!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I just fixed the audio problem with the video!!! Woo!

its a bit long for my add but i wanna fuck with it.. thanks homie

Array

School
    HQ
    makes sense, good shit

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Solid technique, awesome breakdown

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast