Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Have you tried brushing yor teeth. I heard that works...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    lmao, quality sarcasm.

I'm skeptical. But with enough solid evidence I'd be convinced. I like the idea of detoxifying with something that simple. Not sure if I wanna hold oil in my mouth for 20 minutes just to try it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    What toxins are in your mouth anyway? Sure maybe it helps clean your teeth somehow but "detoxify" sounds like bullshit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I dont doubt for a second that it works... I'm not skeptical at all, really.. But wouldn't listerine or simple peroxide and mint do the job better? Why not replace your toothbrush with frayed bamboo also? Im ceryain it works, its all natural 100% organic..and it was the way to go 1500 years ago. But isnt that badass oral B toothbrush with the angled bristles and rubber inserts and all that shit gonna do a better job? Lol. Yeah oil in your mouth will clean it.. But there's better modern (and still all natural) ways of cleaning your mouth. 20 min of oil? Thats a long time. After a year (if once a day), you will have spent 121.6667 hours cleaning your mouth. I'll brush for 2 minutes instead. After a year i will have spent 12.16667 hours.. I'm also not Mr. All natural, all organic, nature hippie.. If that's your thing, then use oil mouthwash.. .

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    My mom told me bout this two weeks ago. Sounds right, I think it also helps prevent cavities. I was thinking about starting to do it myself. Coconut oil has a million uses so..makes sense.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    blank
    haha beautiful

Array

School
    Training Station Manchester NH
    I do it its pretty good. I love coconut oil I use it for everything. got a jar in the kitchen in the bathroom and in the bedroom. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Don't be coming in here with logic
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    When I need health and wellness advice I go to this grappling website... haha

It works well for me, but I've only done it twice (coconut oil), so I'm no expert. Time literally flies by, and you'd be surprised at how clean your mouth feels after.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I dont doubt for a second that it works... I'm not skeptical at all, really.. But wouldn't listerine or simple peroxide and mint do the job better? Why not replace your toothbrush with frayed bamboo also? Im ceryain it works, its all natural 100% organic..and it was the way to go 1500 years ago. But isnt that badass oral B toothbrush with the angled bristles and rubber inserts and all that shit gonna do a better job? Lol. Yeah oil in your mouth will clean it.. But there's better modern (and still all natural) ways of cleaning your mouth. 20 min of oil? Thats a long time. After a year (if once a day), you will have spent 121.6667 hours cleaning your mouth. I'll brush for 2 minutes instead. After a year i will have spent 12.16667 hours.. I'm also not Mr. All natural, all organic, nature hippie.. If that's your thing, then use oil mouthwash.. .
    Love this guy.

Why is it called oil pulling instead of oil swishing or something? What's being "pulled"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    My mom told me bout this two weeks ago. Sounds right, I think it also helps prevent cavities. I was thinking about starting to do it myself. Coconut oil has a million uses so..makes sense.
    Nitric acid has a shitload of uses but I doubt you'd want to rinse your mouth with it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast