Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox

Our week in Decatur!

Ross and I drove over 800 miles for about 13 hours Sunday to get from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Decatur, Alabama. After many long hours, unexpected detours, and some nice scenery we made it to Decatur! Brandon immediately introduced us to his awesome family before we headed up to the gym for a little Sunday night training session. 10th Planet Decatur's gym is beyond cool and the students are even greater! We had some great rolls and tons of fun right off the bat. I am very excited for this week and all the great people and great training to come!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome! Have a great week!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Very jealous guys. Have a good week

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow night!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ogg View Post
    Very jealous guys. Have a good week
    +1. Have a blast & drive safe!!! Much love to the Woolseys

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Pretty cool. Have fun up there guys

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Have a great time Ross and Tyler!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Whew. First full day in the books. We took part in two classes, one advanced 2hr afternoon class and one beginners' night class--after that Bmac had a little rolling sesh with just me and Tyler. Learned a lot of good stuff from x guard, got to drill a lot of arm bars (my go to sub), and really started to be introduced to some really key subtleties of the game.

Needless to say, today was one of the best days of training I've personally experienced in quite some time.

Oh yea, Bmac also talked me and Tyler into competing with our 10P Alabama fam this Saturday. We're rolling in there deep! 10P4L!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    Whew. First full day in the books. We took part in two classes, one advanced 2hr afternoon class and one beginners' night class--after that Bmac had a little rolling sesh with just me and Tyler. Learned a lot of good stuff from x guard, got to drill a lot of arm bars (my go to sub), and really started to be introduced to some really key subtleties of the game.

Needless to say, today was one of the best days of training I've personally experienced in quite some time.

Oh yea, Bmac also talked me and Tyler into competing with our 10P Alabama fam this Saturday. We're rolling in there deep! 10P4L!
    Very excited that you guys are gonna be laying it down with the team! #family #10P4L
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Oh man am I jelly lol , Vids or it never happend =P . Good Luck on saturday Im sure you both will do great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast