Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: size strategy..

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I was told you do what Royce did. Attack the shoulders. Big guys supposedly often have inflexible shoulders. The guy I trained with in Aussie would roll with guys twice his size and strength and just get out to the side and shoulder lock the shit out of them. Im not qualified to comment as I couldnt personally do it, but it looked cool when he did it and seemed pretty effective.

Super cool to watch a wee guy moving super quick to keep ahead of a rock ape twice his size.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Daly View Post
    One might assume a bb has already figured out the best way to deal with this situation o.O
    I feel i should mention, I didnt actually train at the school of hard knocks either.. and if you look at my profile.. West Philadelphia wasnt really where i was born n raised. :P

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Dear chronic. I have bin milking the school of hardknocks joke since they gave me that option on the new site. Its cool if we are from the same school but the bb is not. You should switch your rank. Its disrespectful. I don't think its malicious but c'mon brah.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    ok lol. no biggie, if people get offended by it im not one to start internet drama (thats probably the weed), :P how do i change it on here?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    scratch that

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Word! Now your reppin tha knocks.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I was also told once that you have to hit someone in the face quite a few times to reduce them from a Blackbelt to a Whitebelt that quick.

Hehe, im sure the person who told Chael Sonnen that was just as wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12