Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Team Shark
    what the hell does this mean? my hips does this sometimes...same with my shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Carey View Post
    what the hell does this mean? my hips does this sometimes...same with my shoulders
    yea same with me, i dont know what it is, like i said i don't know if its from focusing on the rg so much that my body is overwhelmed with the flexing....no clue

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    So sorry for ignoring this for so long. Muscle tissue is layered; it folds on top of itself. If one layer is damaged and repaired, this could result in scar tissue (which should subside over time, but may never completely disappear). So what is probably happening is that there is a "bump" in one layer of your muscle, where before there was not, and the layer either on top or below the damaged layer is catching on it while it moves. While it may not be normal, it's also not very detrimental, unless it accumulates. So take just a little extra care with any area you have ever injured, and a lot of extra care of the areas you have injured repeatedly.

As for the hips and shoulders, that's usually a result of the same sort of aforementioned phenomena. The difference is it's usually a result of muscle catching on cartilage or bone. That's normal in all joints, especially those surrounded with large amounts of muscle (hips and shoulders, not so much toes or fingers). That's not so normal where there are no joints, like the gracilis muscle, which connects your pubic bone to your tibia (suspected discomfort perpetrator).

Hope this helps. Take care of yourself.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i have flexibility differences where the right leg is more flexible than my left leg , but i been taking my coaches advice and still practicing the rubber guard ,mission control with my left leg the less flexible one , and am getting some results and improvement with it . i guess its all about proper stretching and mat time , and heal from strains etc.

K Madden

tussin or gold bond...then followed by an immediate shower.
    actually dont. thats evil. someone would read that and think itd help.
    it just burns like lava.

yea eddie said put some tussin on it, i dont know what that is lol and isnt gold bond like foot powder? lmao sorry if im completely wrong

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Tussin = Robitussin = universal cure for everything found in a Chris Rock bit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul

lmaoooo thank you i needed to see that, although it doesn't help me but it made me laugh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12