Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yet even the bad Gracies can tell people that GJJ teaches humility, respect and honor.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Oh and don't forget "Leave your ego at the door", etc.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris herzog View Post
    found this gem:

Attachment 2769
    lmaooooo

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Patrick Roy, considered the best goalie in hockey of all time is an ass, he told my coach that it didn't matter if you put me or this other guy we were still going to lose. Patrick Roy was an idol of mine and he's from the same city as myself on top of it and when he said something like that I was like fuck him, what a douchbag. He was my idol and now he shits in my face.

His mother lost her arm due to the flesh eating disease and told her he would buy her a condo in florida and finally he never did. He doesn't even help support his mother what an ass.

I can relate to Eddie in that way. It sucks but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I met a bully I knew from middle school the other day and he was still a fucking prick after nearly 14 years. It's a character flaw, they don't suddenly wake up sorry one day. Some people a just natural douchebags. Over the last few years Royce has put a lot reps in being a douche bag. It just sucks because he is a huge reason a lot of people got into MMA and Jiu Jitsu, it's like when people find out that Barry Bonds and Michael Jordan are assholes, people do not want to believe it but honestly who agresses someone after the fight of their life?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011