Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN

10th Planet Indianapolis News/Events

First the good news. I am retiring from 23 years, 8 months, and 13 days of active duty Army at the end of the month. Now, for the other great news. The owner of the gym where I instruct 10P as asked me to be owner/manager of the gym so I am taking the plunge and completely focusing on getting this gym to explode. Pretty fired up about this!!

Now for the events:

1) May 24th we are hosting a no gi, submission only, double elimination tournament. All of the registration info, rules, and divisions can be found on my gyms facebook page, Circle City Martial Arts & Fitness. Hope to see everyone there!!!

2) BMAC will be in the house!! Yes, that's right!! The one and only Brandon Mccaghren will be conducting a seminar on July 19th from noon-3PM. Pre-registration cost will be $30 or $40 after pre-registration closes. Contact me if you are interested in some private lessons from BMAC. I'll post more info on prereg the first week of June as well as other reminders.

3) Last but not least, the man, Eddie Bravo will be at 10 Planet Indy on Oct 4. I'm not only posting this as a reminder for everyone that wants to attend, but also so Eddie doesn't forget, just like he did his wallet when he was at my house the last time. LOL. I'll post more info on Eddie's seminar as the date grow closer.

Never been a better time to be part of the 10th Planet Family!! Time for a beer!! See everyone soon!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Awesomeness!!
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    In my mind
    Outstanding progress!

Wow thats great news. Congratulations! So excited to come down and train with you guys. I'll be there in October for sure!
    I want a giant concrete fortress in a forest close to the ocean that leaps up like a crystal explosion frozen in motion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Congrats! Very cool

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Congrats and thanks for your service. Me and phen and blake will be competing in your tournament for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Jay, congrats on your retirement! I know you gotta be loving life right now!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Damn Eddie will be in Alton July 19th or I would be there

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I may have to miss the B-Mac seminar because my mom's memorial ride is the same day. Is there any chance of catching something with him fri/sun?

Should be at the tourney and the Eddie seminar though!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Nice nice nice on all accounts.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast