Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Advance my ammy record to 4-0 last saturday. Thad Frick/10th Planet Bethlehem

Wrestling and 10th Planet JJ are such a lethal combo for the MMA game. I advanced my record to 4-0 last saturday and won an amateur title too....so that was pretty cool.

The video is below....I won a unanimous decision. The guy i was fighting was a big strong guy but my wrestling is pretty tough for people to deal with. I'm planning on making my pro debut for this summer so that's pretty exciting.

If you don't want to watch the video, heres a synopsis
    1st round: Landed a striaght..we clinch i score a takedown...he gets up, i bring him back down and gnp for a bit.
    2nd round: My opponent connects with a hook and straight to cut me open. I say fuck that shit and get my hands on him and score another takedown. I take his back this time and was ripping his face...i couldn't get under his chin.
    3rd round: Oppontent knows he's behind and comes out swinging like a bat out of hell...i take his best shots...he gasses and gives me a front headlock. I score a single leg running the pipe. I mounted him, get his back with double boots. I tried like hell to finish him off with strikes but he's a tough dude.

Any advice or suggestions are welcomed...I gotta keep my hands up more and have to work on my ground and pound. When i get mount, i need to end fights there...either with strikes to advancing for a sub. I'm a work in progress but i'm having fun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Science!!!! I like the shout out to wrestling and 10th planet jiujitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    you need to add a profile pic

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Congrats! 10th Planet Bethlehem holding it down like barbarians!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Bethlehem is knocking out all bums

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Nice job. Your double-leg against the cage is really picture-perfect with great posture and head position. Keep hitting that and you'll win fights. I just have a few specific things:
    - Tuck your chin when standing.
    - In mount, one option is to hip in and cross your feet behind your opponent's butt.
    - Another option is to go high to S mount and attack the arms.
    - In side control and half guard, don't let your opponent have the far side underhook. He was able to stand up repeatedly because of this.
    - 5:06, 5:59; You went to the front headlock instead of taking the back when he stands up. I definitely recommend the back.
    - 5:20; You transition from front headlock directly to the double. This is your bread and butter; I would drill this repeatedly until it is super fast. A lower level change and a deeper penetration step would sharpen this up.
    - 8:26; Don't let your opponent put your choking arm on the other side of his head.
    - 9:36; You are on top of his back with one leg hook in; roll to the truck, banana split, or twister.
    - 12:42; You transition from front headlock to a single. Make this faster, lower your level change, and use your head in his ribs when you snatch the single.

Great job and congrats on the shiny belt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Amir, you're the man. Thank you so much for breaking it down. Much appreciated.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Nice fight and sick break down from Amir

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    Nice job. Your double-leg against the cage is really picture-perfect with great posture and head position. Keep hitting that and you'll win fights. I just have a few specific things:
    - Tuck your chin when standing.
    - In mount, one option is to hip in and cross your feet behind your opponent's butt.
    - Another option is to go high to S mount and attack the arms.
    - In side control and half guard, don't let your opponent have the far side underhook. He was able to stand up repeatedly because of this.
    - 5:06, 5:59; You went to the front headlock instead of taking the back when he stands up. I definitely recommend the back.
    - 5:20; You transition from front headlock directly to the double. This is your bread and butter; I would drill this repeatedly until it is super fast. A lower level change and a deeper penetration step would sharpen this up.
    - 8:26; Don't let your opponent put your choking arm on the other side of his head.
    - 9:36; You are on top of his back with one leg hook in; roll to the truck, banana split, or twister.
    - 12:42; You transition from front headlock to a single. Make this faster, lower your level change, and use your head in his ribs when you snatch the single.

Great job and congrats on the shiny belt.
    Amir sick break down man will definitely be using this thank you

ig and twitter @jm10p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast