Cloud streams over arkansas

jj
    Last edited by jposey; 04-26-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Maybe you shouldn't live that far from an airport.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    If Chernobyl is closer to an airport than you are, maybe you stick folk should take a hint. lol

only kidding man, I'm a city guy.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I live right in between 3 airports and you know me, I study the sky everyday. I have never seen any commercial airliner on commercial flight paths ever spew chemtrails or even legit contrails, the ones that disappear in seconds. Every single plane I have personally witnessed making artificial clouds that linger for hours never are on commercial flight paths, they are private jets and military aircraft. Chemtrails have nothing to do with commercial airliners, it's all part of the disinfo operations on geo-engineering
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 04-18-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Its ironic to me that my friends and I started talking about chemtrails and shit just recently and I'm finally listening to all of Eddies podcasts(yes I know I'm wayyyy behind), and this morning I just happened to start the one with Kristen Meghan (which is all about chemtrails), and boom , here's your post.

Array

School
    you guys are all crazy

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I live right in between 3 airports and you know me, I study the sky everyday. I have never seen any commercial airliner on commercial flight paths ever spew chemtrails or even legit contrails, the ones that disappear in seconds. Every single plane I have personally witnessed making artificial clouds that linger for hours never are on commercial flight paths, they are private jets and military aircraft. Chemtrails have nothing to do with commercial airliners, it's all part of the disinfo operations on geo-engineering
    How do you know where the commercial flight paths are?
    Can you take a video or picture of them?
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jposey View Post
    I remember looking at jets and such lots when I was a kid. You could sit there long enough and watch the stream dissipate. Now when I watch them, they don't go away they just spread out and stay for an entire day.
    I remember noticing that they can be there like all day slowly spreading out.

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    you guys are all crazy
    Hooch is so crazy