Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    My friend was in a taxi and told the driver he was on his way to my house to watch a UFC event. The driver said that UFC is tough but I have a friend who trains in MMA and that's waaaaaaayyyy tougher than just training UFC hahahaha

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    "Boxing is better."
    this crap right here
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

"There's a nice leg kick to the body" Mike Goldberg
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    On the road
    SOmeone told me they were gonna rape my firstborn.
    One of my buddys, super nice guy, I guess during his fight he was asking the dude if he wanted to get some beers afterwards. Pretty funny.

Array

School
    In between schools
    I've got a few..

I went to one Gracie seminar and explained this to a friend. He immediately dropped the phone and yelled to everyone in the room..."Jason's fighting MMA now"

My dad's has little exposure to MMA and used to watch UFC Unleashed or Fight Night when it was on Spike. I was telling him about a MMA fight that ended in a submission when he interrupted me and asked if it was by "bare naked choke??" He also calls Nogueira "Newgueira"

But the best one of them all is from a BB (Darren) at my school who told a co-worker that he watches UFC and trains in BJJ. The co-worker comes in on Monday morning and tells Darren about a nutty MMA fight he saw over the weekend involving a guy with a tattoos and a mohawk that came out doing some crazy kicks but the fight was soon over after the other fighter caught his leg and knocked him out. He was talking about the NOS Energy drink commercial

I still like yelling..."He's got him in the Gracie guard"

Array

School
    In between schools
    I've got a few..

I went to one Gracie seminar and explained this to a friend. He immediately dropped the phone and yelled to everyone in the room..."Jason's fighting MMA now"

My dad's has little exposure to MMA and used to watch UFC Unleashed or Fight Night when it was on Spike. I was telling him about a MMA fight that ended in a submission when he interrupted me and asked if it was by "bare naked choke??" He also calls Nogueira "Newgueira"

But the best one of them all is from Darren, a bb at my school who told a co-worker that he watches UFC and trains in BJJ. The co-worker comes in on Monday morning and tells Darren about a nutty MMA fight he saw over the weekend involving a guy with a tattoos and a mohawk that came out doing some crazy kicks but the fight was soon over after the other fighter caught his leg and knocked him out. He was talking about the NOS Energy drink commercial

Now, I'm off to put someone in the Gracie guard!

Array

School
    In between schools
    "Come on man, do something" from the referee at a Fight Night or Fight for the Troops over in NC. The two fighters were grappling and this ref is acting like an uneducated fan. Even Joe Hogan called him out right then.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'JFaz' Farren View Post
    That's Gold!
    I lol'd!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    "Just kick him!"... He was in a triangle.

Array

School
    In between schools
    Was watching a UFC at a local sports bar when my friend yelled..."what did he catch him with?!" Overwhelmed with too much excitement I yelled back "a gwee-otine."

My dad's has very little exposure to MMA. I was telling him about a MMA fighter that got submitted when he asked me if it was by "bare naked choke?"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast