Array

School
    Evolutionary Martial Arts/ BJJ Globetrotters

New Jersey Ronin

Please allow me the honor of introducing myself, as I have lurked for far to long.

I have begun roaming the mats of Northern New Jersey as a Ronin of the 10th Planet Jiu-Jitu clan and hereby wish to meet and greet my honorable peers and make my presence known.

I am a holder of the Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as practiced in the Kimono, under Professor Alexandre Rocha.

I will be representing 10th Planet in Battle at the upcoming NAGA in NJ. If there are any other Ronin that will be at the arena, please feel free to contact me as look forward to training and learning from others in the system.

I plan on visiting 10thP Bethlehem as they are nearest to me, as well as Eddie's upcoming seminar at the Roc.

Ous!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Bethlehem will be at that naga for sure we will have to link up

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    I was considering The Good Fight Sub only that same day in Brooklyn.

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Pagan View Post
    Please allow me the honor of introducing myself, as I have lurked for far to long.

I have begun roaming the mats of Northern New Jersey as a Ronin of the 10th Planet Jiu-Jitu clan and hereby wish to meet and greet my honorable peers and make my presence known.

I am a holder of the Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as practiced in the Kimono, under Professor Alexandre Rocha.

I will be representing 10th Planet in Battle at the upcoming NAGA in NJ. If there are any other Ronin that will be at the arena, please feel free to contact me as look forward to training and learning from others in the system.

I plan on visiting 10thP Bethlehem as they are nearest to me, as well as Eddie's upcoming seminar at the Roc.

Ous!
    What's up man I live in Central NJ and train all over. Lets get some mat time in soon

I live in morris county and have been going out to Bethlahem on Saturdays to train. The drive isnt too bad and folks are pretty friendly.

Array

School
    RGA NYC
    I'll be at Naga am a blue belt but will be doing
    no gi expert and gi purple belt divisible what's your weigh

Array

School
    I will be in Directors Intermediate No-Gi, 195lbs.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon-Michael Holland View Post
    Bethlehem will be at that naga for sure we will have to link up
    I will be alone, as this is the way of the Ronin,would you guys be so honorable as to help coach my matches if your available?

Also if anyone brings a rashguard for me to rep, I'll pay cash.

Array

School
    I am good friends with Preston Gagg. I coached his first grappling match ever, lol. Many years ago.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Not sure if we have any rash guards left but yea we will help any way we can just in case what's your size

ig and twitter @jm10p