Array

School
    The Pit Elevated Orem Utah

Hard time with invisible collar.

The problem i'm having is being in chill dog and the opposite arm (non trapped arm) is on the mat. I've been just giving up chill dog and going for a meat hook triangle or the omoplata, because i can't get my opposite foot to connect to make the IC. If both/one hand is on me it works just fine but I guess i'm retarded because i can't find any videos showing this. Also if i'm in Chill dog they'll over hook my thigh(the leg thats on their hip opposite of trapped arm).I have the flexibility i can put both feet behind my head, not at the same time but still.

Array

School
    HQ
    What that opposite hand on the mat is doing is checking your hip. When you're in Chill Dog, simply bringing the foot up for Invisible Collar while your hip is checked varies heavily on flexibility. If you're having success with omoplatas keep using them. Remember that it's important to use the right tool for the right job.

When they monitor your thigh, it's the same thing except more 'Rubber Stamp' ish.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    my advice, which i feel is often overlooked in the rush to finish is to be patient. Rely on the structure of the position and give him a bit of time to hang himself. Some guys will be content to just stall and you will have to go to different options, but just as many if not more will try to do something, which will often give you the space needed to get to I.C
    10Wo