Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

▲▲its a streaming box▲▲

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    I looked it up but I still don't fully get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by robster View Post
    ▲▲its a streaming box▲▲

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    I looked it up but I still don't fully get it.
    Basically it's a little box with a remote that connects to your TV and your internet. Then you can watch TV streamed from the internet. Youtube, Pandora, NASA channel, Comedy Central and 1000's of other things.

You can make your own channel if you have videos online you want to stream to your TV. That's what the OP is asking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Download twonky for your smartphone, and then add the twonky channel to your ROKU. You can "beam" that shit right to your big screen. I watch all the MTS on my ROKU

http://www.rokuguide.com/channels/twonky

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Hey I don't hit the forum very often but B.J. told me about this thread. I use Twonky but, I don't know if its just my POS router, but it drops/resets the videos every few minutes. So last night I started a real Roku channel for 10th Planet MTS videos.

Right now all I have is the bare minimum setup just to see if it would work. And it does! So over the next couple weeks I'll get more episodes on there and customize the graphics. Only one episode available right now...

Of course this is assuming HQ approves! Eddie (or anyone) if you read this and you have any concerns (or ideas) hit me up david.carnley@gmail.com - I'm in Omaha.

If you have a roku you can check it out at : https://owner.roku.com/add/10P4L

Don't tell anyone who is not subscribed to MTS, this is content that we all pay for so let's not give it away for free. Otherwise I'll password protect it and not tell anyone (so that I can continue to watch it myself lol)

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    David - I built a ROKU channel (it's private). But unless you have found a way to force login for those that are paying members I would venture to guess Eddie doesn't want you to give away what the rest of us pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I have a Roku, gonna try the Twonky thing. How do you setup a Private Channel to watch MTS?

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCC View Post
    Hey I don't hit the forum very often but B.J. told me about this thread. I use Twonky but, I don't know if its just my POS router, but it drops/resets the videos every few minutes. So last night I started a real Roku channel for 10th Planet MTS videos.

Right now all I have is the bare minimum setup just to see if it would work. And it does! So over the next couple weeks I'll get more episodes on there and customize the graphics. Only one episode available right now...

Of course this is assuming HQ approves! Eddie (or anyone) if you read this and you have any concerns (or ideas) hit me up david.carnley@gmail.com - I'm in Omaha.

If you have a roku you can check it out at : https://owner.roku.com/add/10P4L

Don't tell anyone who is not subscribed to MTS, this is content that we all pay for so let's not give it away for free. Otherwise I'll password protect it and not tell anyone (so that I can continue to watch it myself lol)
    I dont think eddie will let u do it for free, but maybe there is some way to link it to pro member accounts? Just an idea.

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    David - I built a ROKU channel (it's private). But unless you have found a way to force login for those that are paying members I would venture to guess Eddie doesn't want you to give away what the rest of us pay for.
    didnt see this post, lol u beat me to it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast