Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    There's so much positivity on this forum, I sometimes feel that I've accidentally wandered off of the internet. Where is all of the misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, juvenility, luddism, and general multi-directional negativity that I see everywhere else? Thanks for contributing to our bizarre friendly counterculture experiment, Joshua.
    Seriously. I sometimes have to wander over to Sherdog to remind myself that it's not all sunshine and rainbows
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Other than a minor bump in the road than needs to be smoothed out, this forum is full of love and positivity!

Glad to see you on here Amir!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Well said my friend! I am about 10 hours away from my 10th Planet family in Omaha. I think the same so often. If it wasn't for all the work Eddie, and everyone else puts in on this forum, and his MTS videos i don't know where i would be either!!!

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    I wouldn't be halfway where i am now if it wasn't for mts, Eddie, and all of you. Thanks ;-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Greer View Post
    Well said my friend! I am about 10 hours away from my 10th Planet family in Omaha. I think the same so often. If it wasn't for all the work Eddie, and everyone else puts in on this forum, and his MTS videos i don't know where i would be either!!!
    This guy! It's always a pleasure to see you when you come out too! I too am glad I found 10P, my jits family back home is awesome, but after wandering into the 10P system and my brothers here in Omaha I don't think I'll ever turn back. #10P4L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12