Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Either youre jumped out or sexed out...your choice.
    hahaha sexed out. I laughed more than I should have.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    In my mind
    Sangre por sangre dicen little puppet y Gallo negro. Brent also says Dame chonchon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    break break… Panda is on target and observing. pssssht.
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    Congrats man! Enjoy every day of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adlai View Post
    Congrats man! Enjoy every day of it!!
    Thanks....

Dropped into the school for the first time today and I'll call it a pleasant success!

It was a small weekend class then open mat I rolled with the instructor (Brown Belt) once with Gi then once No Gi.... For hardly ever rolling I'd say I held my own pretty well got caught a few times in some arm locks and once in a choke, but I rolled free of a few omoplatas escaped a few triangles managed to get past his guard and held mount for a bit before going for a armbar that turned into a failed mounted gogo.

I really wanted to pull guard on him but never could get into it I always had one leg trapt that I couldn't break free.... Got a few sexy Gi burns on my neck too :-)

We had a nice convo about Eddie & 10P which was cool it's a 10P friendly BJJ school, even talked a little about the Royler match and he agreed Eddie smashed him!

So it looks like I found a nice little home for now..... And I found out Pedro Sauer is set to visit in November so that's pretty awesome..... I intend to beg him to roll with me when that happens :-D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12