Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Been a min...

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur_v View Post
    Most people dont know this but... you dont need that much protein, and greens give you enough. A raw vegan diet can do wonders for your life.
    The problem is - do you know what a raw vegan diet won't give you?

Steak.

Or Bacon.

Or Pizza.

Or Salami.

Or Roast Leg of Lamb. With gravy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McLaren View Post
    The problem is - do you know what a raw vegan diet won't give you?

Steak.

Or Bacon.

Or Pizza.

Or Salami.

Or Roast Leg of Lamb. With gravy.
    yup +1 one for that lol, Broke down into the 270's today big step getting to eat veggies will be honestly the hardest thing ever i have tried so many times somthing about the crunchy texture makes me gag like no other. Gonna have to look up some cooking tricks to see how to make em but honestly with the amount of work i do and diet being under control i'm hoping i can just keep the course until i hit a plateau then look into the veggie option lol

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Its probably better to juice or blend them and slam it down all in one shot anyway.

it's all in your mind. it's not physically painful to eat veggies. just depends how bad you wanna it, I guess. you can do it, brotha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    I wouldn't blend your vegetables up. That's not how they're meant to be eaten. If we're going to eat whole foods lets eat them whole not process them first.

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    yup +1 one for that lol, Broke down into the 270's today big step getting to eat veggies will be honestly the hardest thing ever i have tried so many times somthing about the crunchy texture makes me gag like no other. Gonna have to look up some cooking tricks to see how to make em but honestly with the amount of work i do and diet being under control i'm hoping i can just keep the course until i hit a plateau then look into the veggie option lol
    I mostly eat fruit man. and blend or juice my veggies. Unless im in the mood for a salad.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    I wouldn't blend your vegetables up. That's not how they're meant to be eaten. If we're going to eat whole foods lets eat them whole not process them first.
    Blending gets the most bang for your buck, cooking destroys nutrients and are inability to break down cellulose makes eating them raw inefficient,

Array

School
    10th Planet Clare Hot Box
    Yep. Blending is a great way to get a nice variety to veggies

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    hmm great advice honestly i have seen people blend veges but never even thought about it i'm gonna have to look at that now could i use that as like say my lunch meal replacement?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    In The Documentary "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" the guy replaces all his meals by juicing for 60 days with good results.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast