Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

I Have A New Goal To Reach By End Of 2010, Looking To Reach 100 Match's Faught

I have not forgot about trying to lock up national Naga title, but I have added one more to my list.

I keep a log book of all my fights, write down about my match's . I write down what I remembered worked and what didn't. It helps me drill to get better. I keep track of wins and loss's, and what I figured out was my record for the year now stands at 71-12. I have 3 tournys left for the year, and I would like to have 100 fights under my belt for 2010. I'm really the only person that tries to hit as many tournaments as I can from my gym, so I don't know if thats alot or not. It just sounded like a nice round number to try to get to.lol

man my younger brother is 12 and doesn't have a smidgen of a drive that you do mate i take my hat off to you and look forward seeing your progress bro keep it up hey

That's alot of fights man. You're pretty lucky to be able to go to that many tournaments. We have to drive like 7-8 hours at a time to reach some grapplers quests, and there aren't that many smaller tourneys in our region. 100 fights is a hell of a goal. Go for it. Goals are what make you better.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    kudos

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Keep it up. You can teach the youth of America a lot

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    to bad they dont have as many JJ tournaments as they do freestyle wrestling...alot of kids in FW have as many as 400+ matches a year..when my nephew went to the naitionals he had 20 matches in one day...dam we need more BJJ circuts

Array

School
    Great White BJJ-Wausau Wi
    I am humbled by your dedication. Good job!