Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    In Moses Lake Please?!

Need 10th Planet in Washington!

What's it take to put 10th planet on the map here in my hometown?! If you think it won't make money, it will! If for some odd crazy meteor hit the earth reason it doesn't I'll pay you back! Nearest 10ThPJJ is in Spokane, WA which is 2 hours from here. I met you there at a seminar last year. The ppl need Jiu Jitsu here!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Study the system, drill drill drill open a hotbox. BUST YOUR ASS competing drilling etc. get your blue and then contact eddie. It takes WORK so bust your ass and make it happen. Eddie does not choose where 10p schools go. The moon heads make it happen
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Nic, where are you at?

Array

School
    In Moses Lake Please?!
    That's good feed back thanks guys.

I'm in moses lake. Been to 10P in Spokane at Warrior Camp. I train basically with friends when and where ever we can. Daniel Valdez, 10P Purple Belt and I go way back. He invited me about a year and a half ago but Spokane is such a long drive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Nic,
    10th Planet Spokane is not longer since June 30th of 2013. but there are still some of us that rep in the area.

If you can make it this way, let us know!!!

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Nic, I talked to a few guys from Moses at the Eddie seminar last year, I think you might have been one of them. Like Rachael said, if you want to come over sometime let us all know.

Array

School
    In Moses Lake Please?!
    Ok I wasn't sure if warrior camp still had a 10P. I was teaching my own kids. We attempted a few competitions at warrior camp. Freedom Jits was the school I had. About 8-10 guys.

I would love to come thru Spokane. My goal has always been to have a legit school here in Moses Lake.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    10th planet Portland is open and the NW No Gi training camp is July 25-27. Www.10thplanetpdx.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Can't wait Phil
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    that's just what i was going to say. well put. I'de love to have one in Quebec city but there's no way i'de have the time to get a hotbox over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    Study the system, drill drill drill open a hotbox. BUST YOUR ASS competing drilling etc. get your blue and then contact eddie. It takes WORK so bust your ass and make it happen. Eddie does not choose where 10p schools go. The moon heads make it happen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast