Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    +1 ...serious question deserves serious advice
    Matt, thanks for backing me up on that one buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Seriously dude? I talked her (my girlfriend) into posting on here because it's seriously affecting her grappling! It's no joke or something to poke fun at. Don't turn this into some kind of fucking sexist episode!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by ian quinto View Post
    Ha ha ha, we can take a joke as well as anyone but please keep it from becoming disrespectful (not that you have been, but I am just asking)!

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Iv seen strapping tape used but Im sure that would get old fast.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    I think we tried something like that once (if I'm not mistaking). If not I'm sure it was something close to that.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    unsure of how effective it is when it comes to grappling but my girlfriend plays soccer and usualy wears a good firm fitting sports bra and an underarmor compression shirt for some extra "holdage?"

just a thought. i suppose in theory a tight but comfortable sports bra and compression shirt should get the job done, not as restricting as the 'armor' cup bra's but im sure catching an elbow in the breast wont feel nice either.

hope you find a good solution soon.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    My ex used to strap hers. She wasnt a grappler, but had the well endowed problem and played sport.

Ignoring the horrors of trying to get the shit off, this is the best strapping tape you can buy. Slick, not sticky on the back and once you put it on, its there till you decide to take it off.

http://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/leuk...-2.5cmx5m.html

Heidi, google "sporteze zip-front minimal bounce bra". This may be just the ticket. My wife has one and it's like a uni-boob punching bag. It's designed for horseback riding, so it really holds 'em in. Hope this helps..

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    go with the cup style bra, you should take any advantage you can get including an iron chest lol. noone apologizes to me when they put me in a kimura and grind their groin cup over my face...

Aluminum Foil.........um Ziploc bags......... Ductape.......... plastic wrap...... glue...........................super glue............... gorilla glue............mayonaise.....................can' t think of anything else guys.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast