Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Any chance there's something you can do with the 100% grip from Hindu control? Seems like its right there
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    RMNU
    This move will soon be illegal. Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    yea, 100% is definitely there. Oca Ocasio also likes to hit a straight jacket from hindu control.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I've been dwelling on this for the past 2 days. I've only got maybe 50 reps and 10 live attempts. The major issue I'm having isn't knee flexibility; it's my ankles. I'm getting something like a straight ankle and/or toe hold pressure. Tips or thoughts?

Also, we had a 220lb white belt nail this during live training tonight. If he starts killing with this we're all in big trouble.

After we started learning some of the mechanics, I had Chad and Manny put me in it. Once it's on, it's nearly impossible to escape.

Incredible stuff.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Thanks for the feedback! Great stuff!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Ben Eddy is developing huge fan base in Canada. The ladies love the stache.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I've been dwelling on this for the past 2 days. I've only got maybe 50 reps and 10 live attempts. The major issue I'm having isn't knee flexibility; it's my ankles. I'm getting something like a straight ankle and/or toe hold pressure. Tips or thoughts?

Also, we had a 220lb white belt nail this during live training tonight. If he starts killing with this we're all in big trouble.

After we started learning some of the mechanics, I had Chad and Manny put me in it. Once it's on, it's nearly impossible to escape.

Incredible stuff.
    Do you have shorter than average limbs? Guys with shorter limbs do have a problem being long enough to do the move. You want to rest your elbow past your foot so it's just sitting on top of your leg/ankle. Then you put the boot on with your foot to keep the arm there and keep pressure off your foot. When getting into the move you want to wrap across the top of your foot and this will bend it a bit, but once in hindu control you just want to be on your leg so there isn't any pressure on the foot. If your limbs are too short you might not have room there for it. You might also just need to hip out onto your right hip and get more angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Ben Eddy is developing huge fan base in Canada. The ladies love the stache.
    One thing I didn't mention, a strong stache is highly recommended before attempting this move. Results will vary.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Had to jump on and compliment you on how you presented this move.
    Fucking bad ass.

The competition cuts were awesome.

Ive a knee/ankle injury at the moment but cannot wait to mess with this, see if I can do it.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Love this technique! I have been going for it the gym a lot lately! Still working out the kinks with it but the potential is there! Can't wait to have it as razor sharp as Mr. Eddy here! Thanks for the instructional!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast