Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMOS View Post
    ''''THE FUTURE''''
    GOT TO GIVE HER , HER PROPS

http://youtu.be/EXvY_2CJcm8
    She is a little badass! I personally don't agree with Bruce because I love watching jiu jitsu whether it is 10th Planet or not, especially when it is another female in the sport. Eddie pulls inspiration from many sources. For example, I hit a marcelotine two comps ago. Eddie didn't invent the move, Marcelo Garcia did but does it make me any less 10th Planet for using it? Besides that I also hit mostly armbars, some the traditional way from guard because if it's there, you take it! I'm excited to see her progress!

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    She is a little badass! I personally don't agree with Bruce because I love watching jiu jitsu whether it is 10th Planet or not, especially when it is another female in the sport. Eddie pulls inspiration from many sources. For example, I hit a marcelotine two comps ago. Eddie didn't invent the move, Marcelo Garcia did but does it make me any less 10th Planet for using it? Besides that I also hit mostly armbars, some the traditional way from guard because if it's there, you take it! I'm excited to see her progress!
    You're not just saying that because you are a lady and your nickname is armbar?

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    Why are you listening to me? You are a blue belt. Hell, i dont even listen to me...im a nobody..LOL

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    You're not just saying that because you are a lady and your nickname is armbar?
    Haha I was only called armbar in the beginning because it's sounds similar to my name, Amber. I had to live up to it and that's why all but one of my submissions in competition have been by armbar :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Shes got some sick armbars. De La Riva game was solid as well. Really liked her guard pass series to immediate step around. Eventually, the kids who stick with it will stop falling for armbars in which case she will be forced to resort to another highly developed area to win. Though no core 10p tech was shown, I liked her grappling style. Having said that, watch Bruces daughter Cora and tell me Jessa couldn't murder people with that.

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    thanks Joshua

Well said

Array

School
    thanks Amber

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Shes got some sick armbars. De La Riva game was solid as well. Really liked her guard pass series to immediate step around. Eventually, the kids who stick with it will stop falling for armbars in which case she will be forced to resort to another highly developed area to win. Though no core 10p tech was shown, I liked her grappling style. Having said that, watch Bruces daughter Cora and tell me Jessa couldn't murder people with that.
    thanks Scott

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Hell, i dont even listen to me...im a nobody..LOL
    Too bad you think you kno some shit Bruce. Cora is a good ambassador for 10 but you, Bruce, are nothing but a hypocrite that wants to fit in with whatever "group" you are around. When you talk shit that other schools, specifically AOJ, will beat us and then go post praises for the same kids you are talking shit about behind closed doors shows how crystal clear you are. You are a douche and all around bad for jiu jitsu not just 10.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Nogi dlr back take to immediate rnc. Disgusting.

There is plenty of glory to go around. Giving Jessa props isn't taking any away from Cora. Why even bring her up? This is Jessa's thread. She's earned it. I will give her all the props i want and I am pure 10p.

Her hips are ridiculous. If I was coaching her the only thing I would add is give the poor lil bastards time to tap. Yikes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast