Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Nogi dlr back take to immediate rnc. Disgusting.

There is plenty of glory to go around. Giving Jessa props isn't taking any away from Cora. Why even bring her up? This is Jessa's thread. She's earned it.
    That's all I was trying to say in the beginning too. There's room for more than one girl in the system! I'm glad you and Brandon were more direct in saying it

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    That's all I was trying to say in the beginning too. There's room for more than one girl in the system! I'm glad you and Brandon were more direct in saying it
    This. And in my mind 10thplanet isn't a list of moves on PAPER, it's a style of jiu jitsu that encourages free thinking and creativity. I've use lots of 10th planet moves, I also use a lot of my own shit or moves I've learned from other instructors etc. I take the best of what works for me an add it to my game. In my opinion this is what everyone should be doing. If we don't, we stifle that creativity an are just as bad as some of the traditional schools that Pigeon hole us into certain moves an ban ones they don't understand. I think most of us that do jiu jitsu regularly understand this. I've seen vids of Jessa before. Girl is the real deal! I enjoyed the video.
    Last edited by VJ Bella; 07-21-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Her skills are tops, but unless she's throwing up mad rubber guard skills or any other 10thplanet tech, you wont get much notice here. This is 10thplanet. Ask not what the system can do for you, ask what you can do for the system. You can disect Cora's game and its 90% 10thplanet. She rep 10thplanet, her jiu jitsu DNA is 10thplanet.
    Guys, here is the reason behind this statement since some has already blew this out of proportion. First and foremost, Jessa and Cora are friends. And ever since I been on this forum, I notice that RAMOS's posting don't get much attention. I've seen him try to introduce Jessa to the forum a few times and barely get any attention. This is what I notice and so I was merely wanting to let him know perhaps this is the reason why people don't view her videos or reply to his postings. That is it. It doesn't take anything away from her. She is a sweet kid and I've spoke to her on many occasions. Both Cora and Jessa doesn't train at a moon, so I was merely stating that since Cora does 10thplanet techniques, that is probably why people are more open to watching her. Its something they can relate to. THIS IS THE REASON FOR MY REPLY because 2 days later after I post this, now she has 3 pages of reply and before that, for 2 days, this thread only had 3 replies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Bruce you are a fucking idiot. That is all.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BrandonWoolsey; 07-21-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    Too bad you think you kno some shit Bruce. Cora is a good ambassador for 10 but you, Bruce, are nothing but a hypocrite that wants to fit in with whatever "group" you are around. When you talk shit that other schools, specifically AOJ, will beat us and then go post praises for the same kids you are talking shit about behind closed doors shows how crystal clear you are. You are a douche and all around bad for jiu jitsu not just 10.
    Brandon, all morning you have attack me on FB and now on here?? You are a piece of work man. I know I don't have deep ties like you within the system. So you want to be this big bad bully?? I said what I said and stand by it. For those who don't know the drama, here it is. I was talking to Anthony at HQ and he told me he was told to move up to 130 lbs div to fight Lucas Brennan at 130 lbs. Anthony is only 113 lbs with only a few tournament under his belt and this is only his 2nd at advance division. That is what he told me. So with that I was shocked. Why come all the way to Cali, only to go after a kid from Texas? I told him that if he really want Lucas Brennan, I can easily set that up as I do know his dad and some of the promoters in Texas. But since he is here, why not just focus on the kids in cali. Kids in cali are tough and will be a handful at his own weight, no need to go up as high as 130 lbs. So we pulled out the phone and look at the bracket, right away, we saw an AOJ/Atos kid and we jokingly said he's SOL. (jokingly). As I know how tough these AOJ kids are. This by no mean I am talking down on 10thplanet. I know most of the AOJ kids and teens and they been competing a long time. So I advise him to rethink it over. A guy that was listening to us also concur, Anthony has never competed here in cali before and don't know how things are here. I was actually scared for him to be honest if he go up to 130 lbs. So with that being said, he decided to stay at 113 lbs and even asked me to coach him at the event. I rushed my family out there just to be by his side. The 1st match he went against that AOJ kid and he was down on 2 points, both kid had an advantage. But about 30 seconds left Anthony attack him with a triangle and was able to reverse him and got 2 points back. At the end of the match, even Anthony was surprise that he won the match. It was only by a ref decision. I then verify with Anthony that my advice was right for him to stay at 113 lbs. I WAS THERE BRANDON, YOU WEREN'T!!! The next kid that Anthony fought was a kid that had moved up in weight, MAX LEE, look him up. Max Lee is a little bigger than Cora only. Anthony tapped him out quickly to win the Gold. Back to Lucas Brennan, he didn't have anyone at 130 lb and had to go up to 140 lbs YOU CAN VERIFY THIS TOO WITH HIS DAD, CHRIS BRENNAN. So at 140 lbs, Lucas was facing grown ass men already. Now imagine if Anthony jump into this division. It scares me. Bottom line is, I have absolutely no gain by advising Anthony the way I did. I only want him to be safe and enjoy this event and to test him among his peers of same age and size. It does not mean I am belittling Anthony or the 10thplanet system. I love what Master Eddie is doing and have been following the system for a while now and as much as I love and believe in it, I don't go around saying just because my daughter trains 10thplanet style that she can beat everyone. There are so many factors involve. Its just that she pick up 10thplanet technique so fast and love the way Master Eddie put it all together. Calm down your EGO. Just because I advice him the way I did does not mean I don't have faith in the system. If I don't have faith in the system, I would not spend so much time studying it and teaching my daughter this. We compete all over and find that cali is the toughest state with the most talents in BJJ hands down. Maybe it was my fault for advising him the way I did, but unless you were there at HQ and in the conversation, you don't know. Anthony is a great kid and is good, and can be great. I love his attitude for the sport, but to have him go up to 130 lb and get smash will ruin this event for him. Ask him yourself before you attack me. And my face book postings are an open forum with many people including kids viewing it. No need to resort to name calling. Its embarrassing to know a grown ass man had to resort to this to get his view across. Message me or call me personally. But to attack me on FB and on here is ridiculous. I am friends with many in 10thplanet Sherman and so are you so lets drop this. I'm actually embarrass that it come to this and now how will I face those friends???

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Once again it's simple for me you're an idiot. This has nothing to do with ego and bla bla. I am talking directly to you, it just happens to be I'm not trying to hide anything like you do. It comes down to you talk shit on a kid to other people and then sing his praises all over social media like you got his back the entire time. C'mon man. We see through you. As far as Facebook goes it's called the block button you fucktard.
    Last edited by BrandonWoolsey; 07-21-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonwoolsey View Post
    lmfao!

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I don't usually get to use the Reputation tools but suddenly I'm glad they are there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast