Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet London / Nottingham
    I remember this seminar, love Denny's teaching style

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Great shit! Denny breaks shit down so even I can understand. Pure gold,keep em coming :-)
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet London/Smauglys Vilnius
    That's London! It is so cool to see the familiar mats!

This isn't the exact video, but I remember seeing a video about 2 years ago explaining this grip and used it to win my last fight (like 18 months ago) in the UFC. Big thanks to Denny for bringing me some money with this choke=)

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by TomLawlor View Post
    This isn't the exact video, but I remember seeing a video about 2 years ago explaining this grip and used it to win my last fight (like 18 months ago) in the UFC. Big thanks to Denny for bringing me some money with this choke=)
    Damn... Tom Lawlor posts here now! Awesome.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Tom a massive thank you for mentioning this, I didn't know. Glad the technique worked for you man, it's the first Pretzel grip in the UFC, Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJm7TXZyPuc

Probably not worth watching, but I do mention it around 2:10 in. I didn't want to reveal my secret 2 years ago but at this point I'm sure the cat is out of the bag=)

Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    Tom a massive thank you for mentioning this, I didn't know. Glad the technique worked for you man, it's the first Pretzel grip in the UFC, Thank you
    And no, THANK YOU. I've always considered the guillotine my go-to move, and this variation has allowed me to make it an even more viable option

Array

School
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJm7TXZyPuc

Probably not worth watching, but I do mention it around 2:10 in. I didn't want to reveal my secret 2 years ago but at this point I'm sure the cat is out of the bag=)
    Man That's awesome I understand why you want to keep it a secret, it works great for me too Thank you for mentioning the grip variation.

Array

School
    Have you seen this one? This variation is a reverse Pretzel grip without the arm in guillotine, it is similar to the marcelotine as in you throw your elbow over the shoulder. . I believe it was just just used the last ufc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast