Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

A Cop's Advice on Dealing with Cops (Slideshow)

Array

School
    Rōnin
    just piss them off until this happens

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    just piss them off until this happens
    Cha Ching! Payday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    This woman received $75000.....for not listening to a officer!

Array

School
    Ronin
    I would bite that faggot old man cops face off fuck I hate police brutality. These days Cops are looking for a fight rather then trying to encourage justice.

Array

School
    Mac Self Defence
    hahaa that first video is hella funny what a way to get out off trouble with the poe poe

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    I would bite that faggot old man cops face off fuck I hate police brutality. These days Cops are looking for a fight rather then trying to encourage justice.
    Canadians..

Array

School
    GZ Fight Systems Bridgeport WV/Former10th Planet Morgantown
    This post brings up a good question, How to do you guys feel about Police Officer being affilitated with 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu? I have been part of 10th Planet Morgantown for a little over a year now, been to eddie's seminars, even been to tournaments repping 10th Planet. Jiu Jitsu has helped me a lot in my line of work and I have subdued many people using just Jiu Jitsu and no "striking" type of arts. I have been a Police Officer for 5+ years now and have yet to be sued by anybody for anything on the "use of force" topic. I do agree there are Police that use too much force at times or are uneducated about how to use a certain technique. I am the only police officer in my area other than my training partner who is badly injured at this time that trains in Jiu Jitsu and MMA and my department has 40+ officers. I am curious also as to any other officers that may be at any other 10th Planet schools or are repping as an outsider? Also wanted to know how Eddie feels about Police being affiliated, since the subject rarely ever comes up. Give me some input guys.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    When I was a skateboarder I hated cops. Now that I own a store I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quinn View Post
    This post brings up a good question, How to do you guys feel about Police Officer being affilitated with 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu? I have been part of 10th Planet Morgantown for a little over a year now, been to eddie's seminars, even been to tournaments repping 10th Planet. Jiu Jitsu has helped me a lot in my line of work and I have subdued many people using just Jiu Jitsu and no "striking" type of arts. I have been a Police Officer for 5+ years now and have yet to be sued by anybody for anything on the "use of force" topic. I do agree there are Police that use too much force at times or are uneducated about how to use a certain technique. I am the only police officer in my area other than my training partner who is badly injured at this time that trains in Jiu Jitsu and MMA and my department has 40+ officers. I am curious also as to any other officers that may be at any other 10th Planet schools or are repping as an outsider? Also wanted to know how Eddie feels about Police being affiliated, since the subject rarely ever comes up. Give me some input guys.
    Just so we're clear...this post is about people understanding their rights and it was written by a cop.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast