Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    They tow this mothafucka up !!! Lmao

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    shit...I'm black and I'm not surprised. The Denny's employee should've BEEN on that phone. I think they were too busy filming. It's ghetto bullshit. You got white trash and black trash....bubba the love sponge talks about this stuff perfectly with regard to ghetto black folks being stereotypical and poor white folks being trailer parky

And I'm with AJ....2 am at Denny's is some of the most beautiful living tapestries of life one could ever view. I think all kids who are messing up should have to visit one and stay there all night and see the dregs of humanity that roll through there. "This could be you you dipshit...keep doing what you're doing"
    again, I agree with raider on this one too. If you find yourself in the south, this could easily be white folks in this video, as I have fucked a waffle house up at three in the morning a time or two myself.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Oh crap! It's an east oakland denny's..my old neck of the woods....OF COURSE IT'S EAST OAKLAND...WELL DAMN! Yes, east oakland...where the only thing that travels safely through the night....is a bullet!
    You say some funny shit man

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Oh crap! It's an east oakland denny's..my old neck of the woods....OF COURSE IT'S EAST OAKLAND...WELL DAMN! Yes, east oakland...where the only thing that travels safely through the night....is a bullet!
    lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12