Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Arlans Siqueira Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Sugar kills me. But I think everyone is different and it is all about finding out what is good/works for you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Diet is 80 percent. That is the fuel to feed you system and the only way we get nutrients.

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Diet depends on your goals. If you have a super high metabolism like I do, then you can have a 6 pack while eating fast food every day. (people are amazed at my diet and the fact that I have a rockin 6 pack) Of course, I'm also clogging my arteries and might die of a stroke by the time im 40. And I'm sure my athletic performance would be much improved if i made the effort to eat properly but its just not worth the sacrifice for me right now since I can look good and enjoy eating whatever I want and I train as a hobby and for fun, not to compete. But anyway, basically all i'm saying is that I think metabolism has a LOT to do with it... hence the guy who said GSP eats whatever he wants and just works out like a beast (high metabolism).

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Diet depends on your goals. If you have a super high metabolism like I do, then you can have a 6 pack while eating fast food every day. (people are amazed at my diet and the fact that I have a rockin 6 pack) Of course, I'm also clogging my arteries and might die of a stroke by the time im 40. And I'm sure my athletic performance would be much improved if i made the effort to eat properly but its just not worth the sacrifice for me right now since I can look good and enjoy eating whatever I want and I train as a hobby and for fun, not to compete. But anyway, basically all i'm saying is that I think metabolism has a LOT to do with it... hence the guy who said GSP eats whatever he wants and just works out like a beast (high metabolism).
    ya but that shit changes as you get older and I'm sure gsp eats healthy the guy is talking about things like pasta that are still good for you but turn into fat if you don't exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Good point Matt. I to have a fast metabolism.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Proper Diet and STEROIDS to look like this retard

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Diet is 80% as already stated. Training is breaking your body down and rebuilding it. How good you get depends on the materials you give your body to build with. If your a horticulturalist or agriculturalist and you want to grow magnificent plants or animals, all you worry about is what you feed them. Cock the food up, manky shitty plants and animals. People are exactly the same.

Before I busted my leg I walked 20km in rough country with a heavy pack, 20 days out of the month. And I had a gut, because I was eating shitty exploration camp food.

When I returned to my old fight gym my trainer had just finished all his personal trainer courses. He and I got into proper diet and careful body balancing gym work. Iv done it all before but Iv never taken diet seriously. After two months, people in the gym started asking him "what the fuck did you do to Tim". I still couldnt fully weight bear on on leg, but Iv never felt better. After three months, I had put on 11kg of muscle and I had better cardio.

I would read up on nutrition. Not the bullshit crazy diets, but proper results from proper research. Eating right is usually cheaper and tastier as well.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by chris leavelle View Post
    proper diet and steroids to look like this retard
    it's not nice to say retard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    Proper Diet and STEROIDS to look like this retard
    Although that guy is dumb.. you don't need steroids to get that big.. if you're going purely on his size.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast