Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
    Although that guy is dumb.. you don't need steroids to get that big.. if you're going purely on his size.
    if you workout properly every day for 30 plus years you to can look like him.(instead of a bitch with a weak jaw)
    Last edited by admin; 12-02-2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: poura request

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Once you body adjust to eating healthy you will have a hard time going back and as stated before the food really does taste better.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by josh passini View Post
    Once you body adjust to eating healthy you will have a hard time going back and as stated before the food really does taste better.
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    if you workout properly every day for 30 plus years you to can look like him.(instead of a bitch with a weak jaw)
    You don't need to work out every day for 30 years to reach that size.. Hes not very big.. hes done well especially for his age.. but claiming steroids for someone his size and even age is pretty ridiculous. If size is all you're going based on.. Could he have possibly used.. of course. But does someone need to.. to reach that size no.. just need to eat big and work out properly.

edit: and I could see steroid maybe being called because of his under developed neck compared to everything else.. and his gyno. But even those could be from excess fat he may have had and just improper training or age iono. I'm just not one to rush and claim steroids on everybody.. people call steroids on the most ridiculous things now a days. Like they forget what hard work and proper eating can accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by josh passini View Post
    true story
    Last edited by Xsimon; 11-19-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: edit:clarity

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
    You don't need to work out every day for 30 years to reach that size.. Hes not very big.. hes done well especially for his age.. but claiming steroids for someone his size and even age is pretty ridiculous. If size is all you're going based on.. Could he have possibly used.. of course. But does someone need to.. to reach that size no.. just need to eat big and work out properly.

edit: and I could see steroid maybe being called because of his under developed neck compared to everything else.. and his gyno. But even those could be from excess fat he may have had and just improper training or age iono. I'm just not one to rush and claim steroids on everybody.. people call steroids on the most ridiculous things now a days. Like they forget what hard work and proper eating can accomplish.

true story
    he probably doesn't work his neck out because thats is more of a fighter thing then for bodybuilders, and i looked at the kid that said he was on steroids profile and doesn't seam like he works out. i just started doing one of his work out plans and so fair it seems legit but i'll have to be doing it for a couple more weeks for i could say for sure, plus it is free advice which is cool.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Speaking of diet, is anyone on here Paleo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234