Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So how important is diet really?

I eat all kinds of foods. Not all of them are healthy. I do get tired rolling sometimes. People say change your diet. I dont eat candy or sweets however I do enjoy alot of fried chicken, pizza, and various types of cow and pig meats. When it comes to fluids I drink water, diet coke, tea, and milk. Is this kind of diet bad? Or are these people talking out there assess and telling me a bunch of damn shit.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    been wondering the same things. I only drink water and assorted tea's but I eat pretty much anything except for fast food. My guilty pleasure is hot pockets.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    well i know for a fact that if you eat healthier you'll have a higher strength to weight ratio... my bro lives of throwing fruit and vegetables in a blender and he's about my height (174 cm) but he weighs like 55 kg. your diet doesnt sound bad but it wont allow you to reach your top potential if you know what i mean.

Some people tell me to become a vegetarian. Okay I would sacrifice anything to help my Jiu Jitsu even that delicious hawaaiaaiaiaiaian bread and pork fat but how can you just eat vegetables and still get your calories and not lose weight and strength.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Some people tell me to become a vegetarian. Okay I would sacrifice anything to help my Jiu Jitsu even that delicious hawaaiaaiaiaiaian bread and pork fat but how can you just eat vegetables and still get your calories and not lose weight and strength.
    pasta i think... ah i love pasta wayy too much

Im also disabled and can't cook (okay im lazy when it comes to cooking).

Array

School
    well im addicted to one thing right now and that's pasta, grated cheese, olives and good pasta sauce... pasta is probably the easiest thing to cook, the only thing iv been cooking for the past year at least... you just put water in a pot, boil it, throw the pasta in, you can add salt or olive oil...

but i dont believe in that whole strict diet bs, i just avoid bad food and force myself to enjoy healthy food.. i can eat salad without puking now so i must have finally matured or something

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    I heard GSP doesn't diet at all, he just works out like a fucking animal.

Array

School
    well some people believe in it.. check out what i just happened to chance by
    http://www.budovideos.com/shop/custo...roductid=31320

Im thinking about eating 12 tuna fish sandwiches a day and just drinking water and taking a vitamin for the shit i dont get.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast