Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    Ido, is incredible and his approach to movement is outstanding. I just started the gymnasticbodies.com Foundations course! It will be a great supplement to make my body strong and flexible and resilient to trauma as I continue to get older. It is so far a great program with an, unbelievable, amount of support on their website and forum. The movements seem simple but really require a lot of attention to detail and are much more difficult than one might think.
    im only a week in, so I haven't put any of it to test yet, but I have no doubt i will be better in the end.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great thread Bmac. Thank you. I need to start doing these kinds of movements.

Array

School
    blank
    i've been following a lot of portal's stuff for the last year or so now.

it has made a HUGE difference in my back mobility and subsequently my half guard and side control escaping (and bridging of course).

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    My knees feel better than when I was a teenager. For real.
    amen! that and foam rolling has my knees feeling better than in highschool when i was playing basketball. nobody believes me when i tell them though.

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    This is precisely why all the reputable sambo schools overseas include gymnastics training early in the athlete's development (starting at 6 yrs old). It prepares the body to function through a wide range of motions more efficiently, and the rationale is that if you are kinesthetically unaware, then you have no business grappling.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardC View Post
    This is precisely why all the reputable sambo schools overseas include gymnastics training early in the athlete's development (starting at 6 yrs old). It prepares the body to function through a wide range of motions more efficiently, and the rationale is that if you are kinesthetically unaware, then you have no business grappling.
    I do 4 hours of jj and 2 hours of gymnastics, mon-fri. Every week. Gymnastics has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Don't overlook Glovers exercise ball workouts for fluid movement training.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Definitely gonna get on this, I've never heard of this guy. Thanks for sharing.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    gonna improve my jiujitsu and def up my sex posish game!

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Great stuff! I have seen some clips from MovNat, also great stuff for movement. Check out their website: http://www.movnat.com/#sthash.N2X4tPLY.dpbs

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast