School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Nibiru - Yes.

2012 - Yes.

U.S. faking the Moon Landings - No.

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    I believe we went to the moon....I just do. That's one of the few conspiracies I don't believe...

Yep, sure do, watch this guys youtube channel. He dissect a lot of popular arguments for and con the belief that the moon landing and subsequent space missions were faked.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    probably a sham. I don't believe anything this country puts out in the media until it is proven with facts.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noronowicz View Post
    i always wondered if they really went to the moon , home come they never WENT BACK TO THE MOON , remember the space race against Russia ???
    They went back 11 times.

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    Dude I don't even believe in the moon:P

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    Yep, sure do, watch this guys youtube channel. He dissect a lot of popular arguments for and con the belief that the moon landing and subsequent space missions were faked.

this guys prob a goverment plant...they made mythbusters say we went..we cant even get the spaceships in area 51 to fly!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    i would say watch the mythbusters episode on this. while they didn't tackle every controversy; they hit a couple of them and took them down pretty well. imo we went to the moon.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i think the only moon they went to was a big plus sized ham and egger trailor park zit faced onion smellin with dents in her booty ho

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Asking questions is a fair and responsible part of being a smart critical human being. However, questions in of themselves are not a form of evidence nor is the construction of potential doubt.

The problem with this debate is that in order to even begin to question the moon landing you must discredit NASA as a valid source of information. Once you discredit the major source of almost all known space travel information, then you're left with this information less void where any anecdotal side note carries as much weight as a NASA document.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast