Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Why can't we go now? George W said a few years ago that we were planning on going back but it would take at least 10 years to figure it out. The Saturn 5 rocket technology that supposedly made it to the moon "successfully" many times no longer exists, they trashed it, no joke. Explain that.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    yeah im with eddie on this one.. from what i've seen, there's much more evidence against it than there is to support it. I'd say Aliens/Ufo's, Weed, DMT, The Moon Landing, population control.. all things the govt lies to us about.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Why can't we go now? George W said a few years ago that we were planning on going back but it would take at least 10 years to figure it out. The Saturn 5 rocket technology that supposedly made it to the moon "successfully" many times no longer exists, they trashed it, no joke. Explain that.
    It was too expensive. From wiki:

From 1964 until 1973, a total of $6.5 billion ($43.57 billion present day) was appropriated for the Saturn V, with the maximum being in 1966 with $1.2 billion ($8.04 billion present day).[19]
    One of the main reasons for the cancellation of the Apollo program was the cost. In 1966, NASA received its biggest budget of US$4.5 billion, about 0.5 percent of the GDP of the United States at that time.

NASA's current expected budget for 2010 is 18,724 Billion dollars.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_Bu...te_note-11BO-4

If I had some studio invoices or documents from China or Russia calling this thing bullshit, then I would really be interested in the validity of the moon landing.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    People cannot go to the moon because of the Van Allen radiation belts. Not only would people die from radiation poisoning but all photography film would be destroyed. Pictures from the moon should not exist.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    People cannot go to the moon because of the Van Allen radiation belts. Not only would people die from radiation poisoning but all photography film would be destroyed. Pictures from the moon should not exist.
    This is that conundrum I mentioned earlier. The Van Allen belts were discovered by Dr. James A. Van Allen during the flight of Explorer 1 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080901946.html).

So first we are acknowledging that the Van Allen Belt is real? I mean this is information from NASA (formerly NACA), Van Allen worked for NACA/NASA. But then if I were to say that the discovery of the Van Allen belt created an entire new field of science called magnetospheric physics, which would map out the radiation levels of the entire belt making space travel possible... would that then be thrown out as NASA propaganda?

I'm no expert on this topic, I am literally looking this stuff up as you guys are asking it. The information is out there, but whenever I go through this path of research I eventually hit a wall with the other person where they say that I am just being a shill and accepting whatever information I found from NASA. Well, yeah... it's freaking NASA. We wouldn't even know that the Van Allen Belt existed if it wasn't for NASA (which is odd, because why would they invent their own fake problem to overcome with a fake space flight?).

So I don't know where anybody is going with this. I mean if you don't want to believe NASA when they say that they mapped out the belts, designed satellites that can shut down dependent upon the danger of the radiation they are flying through (electronic components are sensitive to radiation) in order to allow you to use your cell phones, and yes, even to launch a dude through space without dying... then why even believe them about the existence of the Van Allen Belt? I mean why not call bullshit on the whole thing? If we throw that out then maybe satellites aren't real either.. who knows.

wooahh.. just got up to walk around. this cough syrup is rad.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'm with Eddie on this too! I've heard "we can't afford it" but we send the rovers to mars and how long did that take to get there? 10 months? And they get pic and vid feed from mars to here.....pashaw! That can't be cheap....but the moon is way closer than that and we can't get a rover to send pic and vid from there? Or it's "too expensive"? Dood! Somethin' ain't right. Gives me a feelin' they don't want to go back there for some reason. Did we fuck something up with those trips we made, and now we can't go back? Fucked somethin' up? Aren't welcome to come back?
    I'm just sayin'.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    The Mars Rover costs about 625million dollars per year. So they've spent roughly 3.2 Billion dollars on the Mars Lander over the course of 5 years.

(see page 161)
    http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/168652main_N...et_Request.pdf

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Why didn't the space shuttle ever get to the moon? Or at least drive by? I could be wrong but I think the space shuttle was way more expensive than the Saturn 5 rocket that supposedly got to the moon many times. More expensive yet can't get to the moon? Huh? Since when has America stopped the progress of human technological advances because of money? The Russians were WAY ahead of the US in space exploration in the 50's and 60's, and they were hell bent on beating us to the moon. The had many firsts in space yet they could never figure out how to get a man on the moon. Why is that? They sent un manned missions to the moon and they sent monkeys into space but they always came back fried. Why did they just give up? I'm gonna guess that they couldn't figure out how to get people thru the van Allen radiation belts without frying them, that's my guess. And that's my guess as to why the space shuttle never left the safety of the earth's orbit
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    ok...so give me so fill in on this Van Allen radiation belts. I mean.....I'm just a little ignorant to them. Where? What? Etc.
    And if they could build a heat shield to survive re-entry a dozen times....couldn't there be some shielding built for reflecting the radiation belts as well? Or is it their safety belt to keep us from questioning why we don't do more?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    or MAYBE.. they are just saying radiation belts exist, and that there's no oxygen.. to keep us here i mean.. ive never really been to space so i dont know. For all i know ive been lied to about space travel just to keep me from doing it and discovering whats REALLY out there. do i believe that?.. no.. but i like to keep an open mind :P Besides, If you want to travel through the universe.. there's much easier ways than a space ship.. Give me about 80 dollars, some Mimosa hostilis Root Bark bark, and a bong.. and i bet you i can make it WAY past the moon.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast