Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    DMMA Dundee Scotland
    Great cheers man

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Yeah, thank you. Watched most of it and can't wait to watch it again when Joe adds it to YouTube. Probably my favorite podcast, period.

Fuck yeah dude

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Yeah, I'm gonna sit in my basement, get stoned to the gills and listen to this one

Array

School
    Lookin'
    It goes without saying, but Rickson is a dope muthafucka all the way around.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    This is the greatest... Rickson, Joe and Eddie dropping gold.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Super interesting about the difference between subs/leg locks that target the joint as opposed the stretching the ligaments and how Rickson says its only only suitable for the 'advanced, brown to black' in comps.

Also interesting in Eddies experience regarding injuries at 10 where all locks are allowed from white belt. GREAT podcast.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    London
    What struck me about Rickson is he has a clearly defined personal philosophy of life. So rare to see nowadays. He knows who he is and what he is about. The final 20 minutes of the show are pure magic. Thank you Eddie for adding a ton of passion to the interview, you and Joe are quite the team.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    Super interesting about the difference between subs/leg locks that target the joint as opposed the stretching the ligaments and how Rickson says its only only suitable for the 'advanced, brown to black' in comps.

Also interesting in Eddies experience regarding injuries at 10 where all locks are allowed from white belt. GREAT podcast.
    Interesting to me to hear Eddie talk about how the most injuries came from wrestling class.

Is that because we don't spend a lot of time on breakfalls in jiu jitsu, like they do at Judo? Maybe not, because we never worked on breakfalls in middle school or high school wrestling and I don't remember that many injuries. The most guidance we got was "tuck your chin" and/or "don't post your arm out" but even that often went out the window to avoid being scored on. At the same time, injuries come a lot easier at 30 as opposed to 15.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    That was awesome.

#Releasethefootage

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast