Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Berlin - take my breath away

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    No Lie I sing this shit at the Gym all the time... Everyone hates it because it gets stuck in their head.

This one is a doozy though
    I enjoy when John gets down to this. There may be video somewhere of it actually.

It's on my pre competition playlist, so definitely a closet jam for me too

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield

Too strong.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    I hate closets; I'm proud and open about all of the horrendously weird shit I listen to. From older classics like "Lovin' You" and "I want it that way" to newer stupidity like "Pocketful of Sunshine" and "MMM Yeah", I jam out to awful shit publicly and alone. Most often alone, simply because I'm the kind of person who listens to terrible music.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Was in the closet about music when I was 17, but not anymore. The Cure, Depeche Mode and Duran Duran were secret obsessions of mine. Now I like the gayest shit openly and I'll even play it on my podcast, "please please please" the Rob Dickinson version is about as gay as you can get and I'm so possessed by it I covered it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I secretly love this song

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    I hate closets; I'm proud and open about all of the horrendously weird shit I listen to. From older classics like "Lovin' You" and "I want it that way" to newer stupidity like "Pocketful of Sunshine" and "MMM Yeah", I jam out to awful shit publicly and alone. Most often alone, simply because I'm the kind of person who listens to terrible music.
    Amen brother. Its like food. I love chinese food, but everyday? You gotta switch it up. The weekend, Sam Smith, Adelle, Justin timberlake, Wham, La Roux, Rhianna, Drake, Train, One Republic, Lady Gaga and sigh, Kanye. Because I really hate him as a human, but damn.

Array

School
    AMC Pankration
    I think Royce wins xD
    I remember in high school when we recreated the scene in Zoolander where that played...good times haha
    I'm always down for some late 90's jams as well haha

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Wouldn't consider it a closet jam but it sure is fun to sing to people when I have full mount or any dominant position really. My jits coach actually nearly got penalised in competition for singing it to me when we ended up against each other (the ref was joking and said he was going to deduct a point for bad singing when me and him started singing it together mid-roll)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast