Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express

A tighter turtle

Mastering the Turtle: http://youtu.be/XbEruWyoOzk

Decided to upload a little turtle theory. Works really well.

Key point that wasn't mentioned in enough detail: DON'T EVER POST YOUR ELBOWS ON THE MAT DURING THE TRANSITION! That is the key point when transitioning.
    Elbows on the mat destroy everything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Good to see you're still on the forum and still training I like positions that are considered bad positions like the turtle. I've also been working your bottom side control attacks. I'm curious if you have anymore to add to that video you posted around a year ago.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Thanks brother. I will be posting tons of video. I definitely plan a huge revisit of both top and bottom side control. Been a busy year, but I own the gym in the videos now, and plan on hopefully becoming a 10th planet. Gonna just unload every tool in my toolbox. Hopefully, some people find some use.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Looking forward to more videos. Awesome to hear.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    cobra kai
    I've been working on my turtle guard. Been watching eduardo telles. Do you plan on making more vids along the lines of that?

Nice - I love sweeping people from Turtle! Got any attacks you can do from there?

Array

School
    Leverage Kuala Lumpur
    Great instructional video. I learned a lot of new things that were not available from other experts in this area. Do you have any other videos on the Turtle Guard?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    I have been rolling into the turtle a lot in comp and training recently when I feel my opponent isnt as technical. I love the sweeps from there, and a lot of people get too high, or leave a knee for an attack, maybe leave openings to granby out. I like the position a lot. And this will help me really tighten it up even more at a higher level. I was actually just asking a few questions on how to not leave openings for any armbar from there this week in class, and this was the most beneficial advice I have gotten by far. Thanks for the video!