Array

School
    La Bestia Gym (Córdoba, Argentina)

Greetings from Córdoba, Argentina

Hi everyone, my name is Matías and I got here through the vids and podcast of Eddie

I've training Kung Fu and Muay Thai for about 7 years and now I'm very interested in training Jiu Jitsu, but the no-gi style, and sadly here in Córdoba, looks like there's no school for that style (all the bjj schools are exclusive gi schools). I founded a few grappling schools (that train MMA mostly) but I'm not that interested (they teach some moves, but that's all).

So, I'm wondering if someone is from this part of the world and can suggest me some place to train, since I can't find no one, and I really want to train!

Thanks in advance!
    Matías.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Welcome.

To quote Mr Eddie Bravo himself 'If you have to train in the Gi, train the Gi like No-Gi'. Or something like that

Any jiu jitsu is better than no jiu jitsu brother. Go to the Gi school, you can still work 10P stuff into your rolls as I do (I train at a Gi school also). Who knows, you may meet fellow 10P fans to roll no-gi with.

Good luck

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Welcome, train at the gi schools if ya have to. Use under & over hooks rather than gi grips. Check this 10P practicioner map for peeps that may be close to you. I don't see anyone on it but that doesn't mean you are alone

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...f0ca7c5f0a8acf
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    La Bestia Gym (Córdoba, Argentina)
    Thanks for the replys! As you said, "Any jiu jitsu is better than no jiu jitsu". I will train and try to do the no-gi stuff also.
    Nice map! Will keep checking it to see if some 10p show up near by