Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Was listening to the podcast while folding clothes and realized I was just standing there with the same towel in my hands forever. When Rickson said he was putting Eddie on his council I got goosebumps.

Then I watched this video and had a nerdgasm actually seeing Joe, Rickson, and Eddie all in the same room.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Was listening to the podcast while folding clothes and realized I was just standing there with the same towel in my hands forever. When Rickson said he was putting Eddie on his council I got goosebumps.

Then I watched this video and had a nerdgasm actually seeing Joe, Rickson, and Eddie all in the same room.
    I was actually planning on sleeping early last night.. Until I put the podcast on. Rickson is a true warrior. Imagine how good Joe felt at the start when Rickson said how much he respected Joe. Must be one of Joes proudest moments.

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    Very, very cool.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Exceptional events and images!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I'm looking forward to what this could become. It's awesome to see Rickson humbly building bridges. If everything goes according to plan for Rickson, we may just be seeing history in the making. This could really be a turning point for BJJ as a whole.

With Eddie on his council, I can imagine that Eddie will learn more things and bring them back to us, as well as share more 10th planet with a wider audience.

Just the fact that Rickson would entertain Eddie and hear him out is historic in itself in my opinion. 10 years ago Eddie was like a BJJ pariah. Now he's earned the respect of his peers and showing Rickson his rubber guard. It's not that I never saw it coming. It's just crazy to see it finally coming together. I still believe in the day that rubber guard will be one of the most widely used guards in MMA. Give it time. But in the meantime, this is awesome. It really is like watching history unfold. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Array

School
    Project Cauliflower ear, 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Medford, ImperiumXtremeMMA
    Thank for this, cool

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    This had to be, one of the greatest moments of Eddie's life. I was on cloud nine right there with him. No one is as obsessed with JJ as Eddie. No one! I love hearing Eddie talk about Jiu Jitsu. He analyzes it so much. Notices everything. I love it.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    amazing interview and video

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    The bit that essentially says "if you're not holding me down, then I'm gonna stand up", or "what good is the guard if I can't hold you down?" is amazing. Very self-aware and insightful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast