Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Best JRE and EBR for a lil work trip

Thats just it guys, I been out of the loop for awhile on podcast but i'm traveling to do some work tomorrow for a couple days and want to get some good podcast to listen too. Post up your all time favs for me to expand my mind while i'm gone working Also any other ones i have already listened to the hardcore history series about ghangis khan just a heads up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    The Rickson one. Even if you already heard it.

Array

School
    Kraken BJJ, Colorado Springs
    Just to name a couple:

My favorites are (in no particular order) always Urijah Faber(#225), Ronda Rousey(#168), Tito Ortiz(#247), Dana White(#327), Dr. Carl Hart(#469), Tim Kennedy(#497), any of the fight companions (even if you don't have the fights, they are still entertaining), Gene LeBell(#423), both of the Tj Dillashaw and Duane Bang Ludwig ones(#508 & #385), Joel Salatin(#479), War Machine(#454), John Hackleman(#444), and Duke Roufus(#514). Also the Rickson one(#524). These are all JRE and this list is heavy in MMA. If you want entertainment, just listen to most of them. Go backwards. There are a lot of episodes so just go to Joe's podcast site if you want to look at the rest. I also re-listen to these sometimes on EBR: Geo and Richie Martinez (#50), Joe Rogan (#53), Kelvin Gastelum (#55), Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke (#45), and Jeff Glover (#60).

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuJitsuJunkie420 View Post
    Just to name a couple:

My favorites are (in no particular order) always Urijah Faber(#225), Ronda Rousey(#168), Tito Ortiz(#247), Dana White(#327), Dr. Carl Hart(#469), Tim Kennedy(#497), any of the fight companions (even if you don't have the fights, they are still entertaining), Gene LeBell(#423), both of the Tj Dillashaw and Duane Bang Ludwig ones(#508 & #385), Joel Salatin(#479), War Machine(#454), John Hackleman(#444), and Duke Roufus(#514). Also the Rickson one(#524). These are all JRE and this list is heavy in MMA. If you want entertainment, just listen to most of them. Go backwards. There are a lot of episodes so just go to Joe's podcast site if you want to look at the rest. I also re-listen to these sometimes on EBR: Geo and Richie Martinez (#50), Joe Rogan (#53), Kelvin Gastelum (#55), Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke (#45), and Jeff Glover (#60).
    Dude, thanks for taking the time to list all those gems.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    The EBR with Jean Jacques was great. Can't recall the episode number off the top of my head.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    jre with rickson ebr with joe breaking down eddie royler2

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmimgham UK
    The JRE's with Neil Degrasse Tyson, Enson Inoue and Bas Rutten are quite interesting. Also anything with Joey Diaz is good for a smile

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    just had the pleasure of listening to the podcast with rickson and alls i can say is damn so many topics covered and just wow