Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Keith Owen BJJ
    It was an honor listening to the show and sharing in the excitement of you and Joe!

Array

School
    University of Sidekicks
    That was my favorite podcast ever, I wish it could have went on longer. Been a huge fan of jiu jitsu for over 10 years, just been afraid to try it. The podcast inspired me to finally take my first jiu jitsu class tonight, and what a fun time it was. I think I was smiling the whole time! I'm nearing 35 years old now, and It wasn't that bad. Even caught someone in an electric chair!

Array

School
    KJJ
    You weren't the only one wishing the podcast was 10 hours. When it ended, my brain was going, "BUT... WHERE ARE THE OTHER 7 HOURS??? I NEED MORE OF THIS!!"

On a side note, it was really cool of him to invite you to his federation's Development Council. Mad respect.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    That must have been the most amazing experience ever. You have done so much for the sport yourself , so proud to be part of the 10th Planet family!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Breaking down the RG to Rickson, and actually putting him in it so he can feel it was something I never thought would happen, not even when we were actually doing the podcast. I didn't know what to expect. Deciding to show it to him before he left didn't pop into my head til the end of the podcast. I can't believe he listened to my babble for so long. Most people would've broke thru the glass doors like a saloon. Who knows, this video might be the one that finally gets the entire Mma community to open their minds to what we've developed at 10p. If not, then I'll just keep doing what I've been doing, trying to take nogi Jiu Jitsu to the highest possible level. I loves all of you, let's keep raising our frequencies and rising to the top :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    This is a milestone in the history of 10th planet. If Rickson thinks the rubber guard is legit, how can anyone ever doubt it again?

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Kron will kill with the pump to armbar from crackhead control following this, and although it will simply get called an armlock it will still be wonderful.

Array

School
    cobra kai
    it was cool when rickson talks about the opposite of courage is conformity. that's an awesome compliment considering that eddie is one of the biggest non conformists in bjj.

ive been downloading the episode for the last few days. I cannot WAIT to hear it on my drive tomorrow. congrats Eddie

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    So dope....10P4L

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast