Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai

Eight Weeks Out from Gracie World's

How's everyone's training going? I am excited for it, my first sub only in probably three years. Too bad I let myself get so fat and lazy lol

I assume basically all of 10P will be there?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    So far so good. I'm hopefully gonna walk in at 155, which is a lot of hard work from now!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    I planned my next interview in LA so that I can drive over to Vegas for this. I will have two tournaments before it so I'm always in competition training mode but I do need to walk 5lbs lighter. That will be the hardest part for me. Chicago has 7 coming out for it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Looking like Im at least 2 weeks away from being able to train again due to torn ligament in ankle...
    Hoping to get at least 6 week camp so I can make 145(for the first time ever lol). We are bringing at least 4!

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    So far so good. I'm hopefully gonna walk in at 155, which is a lot of hard work from now!
    I am regretting the amount of work it'll take to make 170, so I feel the pain. Beer is so tasty and dieting is so emotionless.

Also the prospect of a 15 minute match sucks. My last sub only was at white belt, went 20+ and sucked balls. I think I am going to go balls to the wall for 5 and call it good.