Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round

Custom Rash Guards for No-Gi competion?

My kids both have a persona that they use to help them get in the mindset. For wrestling my son wears a singlet with a wolf on it and my daughter is getting one soon with a black widow spider. I was curious if anyone knew of anyone who makes custom Rashguards for when they compete in no-gi BJJ?

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    For a single custom, the guys at my gym use cruzcmbt.com. It looks like they have a full youth line and it's all sublimated and you can put anything you want on them. The ones Josh and John wear look really nice. If you use them, tell them Josh Passini or John Mejia sent you because I know they'll recommend the exact same company when they see this thread.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Cruz Combat for life.

I like how before I even see this 2 others are recommending cruzcmbt.

Definitely go with Cruz Combat if you want pictures of their work I have a bunch of stuff from them, I'm sure others do as well.
    Last edited by Kevin Gibbs; 07-29-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Array

School
    blank
    wicked. i'm ordering a few things from them later tonight

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Would anyone mind linking some pics of things they've had made through Cruz? The one in John Mejia's pic looks decent. Are they of comparable quality to other Rashies from OTM, Phalanx etc?

http://1drv.ms/UBtuph

bigger pictures through the link.

The black shorts arent CC, just the patches are.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Gibbs; 07-30-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser Taylor View Post
    Would anyone mind linking some pics of things they've had made through Cruz? The one in John Mejia's pic looks decent. Are they of comparable quality to other Rashies from OTM, Phalanx etc?
    The quality of construction and printing is top notch. The rash guard I have is a different style then the normal Rashie. It has mesh sides and it firs a little looser. Vale tudo shorts I have is an earlier model that had a little issue with some stitching, they have since upgraded the design and have a brand new machine putting them together. The pathces are perfect, because their printing is excellent. The tights are also a different style than the normal style. A little thicker, different panel layout and different material blend. They are less slick than the common tights but not quite as grippy as 100%cotton tights.

I have had absolutely zero issues with any of their recent stuff, great customer service and super friendly. You have to do the design work yourself though. If it matters to you, all the work is done in the U.S.A., it is all laid out, printed and put together in Texas.

Disclaimer: They are one of my sponsors, but as you can see other people love their stuff as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast