Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Ranked rash guards

SO i have a big tournament coming up on August 10th i would like to rock some 10th p gear but no sizes in my size for new awesome stuff.so i checked into phalnax but they arent expecting any 3xl in for a lil bit yet, does any big guys on here have and ranked rash guards of choice i can check out? I can fit smaller sizes but they tend to be to short and end up rolling up on me making it very uncomfortable during matches. Keep in mind i would order something tomorrow so its here to me asap for next Sunday. Thanks in Advance

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Fuji have nice looking ranked rashguard

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    check them out thanks has anyone used badboy at all? i full intend on getting my 10th p rashy i just want something fast for this tournament

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Hey David,
    OF COURSE I ALWAYS RECOMMEND YOU GRAB 10th PLANET GEAR

Not trying to step on anyone's toes just trying to help out since you cannot get 10p gear
    in time.

I can get you Fuji Ranked Rashguards (long or short sleeve in 3XL)
    I can also get you the Scramble Ranked IBJJF Rashguard 2XL as well.

Our gym has a wholesale account with just about everyone but Hayabusa so we have access to Tapout, Venum, Manto, Scramble, Tatami, Reevo, 93 Brand, Fuji, Inverted Gear, Fairtex, Punchtown, etc.

Otherwise if it doesn't have to be ranked we have a TON of selection and I can guarantee you it will be there before next weekend, especially if we take care of it before Sunday and get it shipped out Monday. We can also do 2 day shipping or 3 i believe as well too, just in case you want it for Wednesday or Thursday to wear it in a few times and to make sure there are no Friday last second delays.

Just in case I would still ask around and see if any of the moons have an extra NEW 3XL laying around or if a larger purple belt has a hand me down to sell ya.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Cruz Combat