Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

Matt "Monster" Paul Go Fund Me

Matt Paul is our resident Pro MMA Fighter out of 10P Chicago. Matt's an amazing dude with a heart of gold, he was having some sponsor trouble this time around because most of his sponsors will only hook him up for Local or Televised events. 10P Chicago, and Matt ask that you contribute whatever you can to make sure he can get to Gracie Worlds, our squad is doing as much as we can to make it comfortable for him, because he trains 90% of the day, and then works at the Club with Josh until the 5AM Friday and Saturday nights. Matt's the epitome of a teammate and I'm proud that I can go to war with him on our side. ANY DONATION WILL HELP! I'll promise that Matt Will Scribble thank you notes in his best Green Crayon to everyone who donates! #104L

http://www.gofundme.com/bwzui4?fblogin=2

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    If you can't donate don't worry, but share it on social media because someone else may be able to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    No matter what happens here the Monster will be in Vegas wrecking shop at Gracie Worlds.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I really would love to support, John, but I just dropped a chunk on another guy for a similair purpose and now I am looking at a bunch of expenses coming up that I wasn't anticipating. Cheers and best of luck with this.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    I really would love to support, John, but I just dropped a chunk on another guy for a similair purpose and now I am looking at a bunch of expenses coming up that I wasn't anticipating. Cheers and best of luck with this.
    That's alright kurzy, just trying to get as many shares as I can and help him out as much as possible. Thanks for the post.