Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Nathsn Wellner youre a fucking legend bro. Thank you for doing that video. I totally feel the same way!

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Frode Nilsen View Post
    Honored to know the Frodoplata contributed to the development of the Gogo Clinch, Eddie!! Awesome!!
    Frodoplata is my go to from the gogo clinch. Pure death.

I'm about halfway through this episode. Awesome stuff so far.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin
    Awesome
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I've been working on something similar to this. people were beasting out of my omoplata too often and so i've been experimenting on getting to perpendicular jui claw and hazelet etc. I find it difficult to get through mission control and zombie a lot of the time (small guy vs big guys) so my RG game is pretty much speed and cutting corners. I work for free new yorks and flying new yorks etc. flying chill dogs. I watched marcelo do his omoplata work and he throws his hips a lot more than eddie does. just differences in clinch really. what ive been working on is really turning my hips when i throw the leg over and then I lift the other leg with force to hit past their arm to unbalance them and then triangle my legs up.

things ive noticed is that you dont need to bring the leg right up to triangle and if you do it right you can hook their arm and get into the hazelett position. the knee goes passed the arm but the foot doesnt have to.

im going to practice on my meathook etc but Im going to search for other ways into gogoclinch rather than going that way first.

Does anyone know of any other entries? im thinking you need at least new york. im wondering if NYC (new york crackhead) would work. im going to work on it on thursday and ill get back to you all. any suggestions? like eddie says in regard to spider web. you should have at least 5-6 entries to spiderweb. I think there should be at least 5 ways into gogoclinch.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eddy View Post
    Very nice. Gogo clinch is the control the gogo position really needed. I never liked going gogo or any of the kung fu series as it just felt too loose and too risky. There was just too much of a chance of the guy beasting out or staying tight and defending the sub enough to force me to go omo. It's way too much work to get to full guard to then go a route that risks losing it. This will add glue to that whole series. Looking forward to putting the reps in and adding this to my options when I get back on the mat.
    Felt the same way about a lot of the kung fu series. Love Gogos but didn't feel like I had enough centrol with them if it wasn't a mounted gogo. The gogo clinch is the missing link for me, I think. Lots of reps to be done.

Also, the Nathan Wallner testimonial was cool as fuck. 10p4l!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Last night i hit the gogo clinch on a 170 Pro fighter, and a 220 spaz, not in comp. but there where punches and it saved my ass
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    London
    If there's a mounted go-go, could there be a mounted go-go clinch? To isosceles?

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I'm liking the go go clinch. I was toying with the logeoplata for a bit but had a hard time getting my grip together.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Man, that intro was awesome. Awesome to see jiu jitsu displayed to the world in such a positive way.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Just want to thank master eddie for showcasing Cora's match. I know its not her typical rubber guard from the bottom that everyone used to. We trying to mix things up a little lately, even doing take downs... yes take downs, Jason Scully's garage trained take downs....LOL Anyways, the gogo clinch looks killer, and also I'm glad you reinforce the over hook/ pimp arm path as we were drilling that a LOT lately to give her another option from the lockdown. All that scenarios that you covered on this new MTS, we are going through them at the moment. Cora find herself in head and arm a lot. And that Iso control is her go to from the mount, no more tug of war armbars!!!! Ok I need to stop now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast