Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS episode 77 "GOGO CLINCH" is now LIVE!

Mastering The System episode 77 is now live. This is one of the most
    important episodes in MTS history. I take you from the dangerous spot, being caught on the bottom in half guard without an underhook to the cocoon, where things begin to look better, all the way to the spider web of the rubber guard, the Gogo clinch, to the quite possibly THE best guard submissions in the game, the hazelett and the haze leg. The Gogo clinch has become my main goal from the bottom because it is the best control position for larger, beastlier opponents when playing rubber guard. I personally have not found a better control position for giants than the Gogo clinch. It's a variation of the Frodo plata and the Lodgoplata, both VERY effective submissions but require long lanky arms, which I don't have. So I took a little of both of them and modified it and focused more on control than the finish from there. But instead of finishing with any of the Gogo plata variations, I transition to the hazelett or the haze leg because of the lack of defense my opponents have in those submissions. The hazelett and haze leg are straight beast slayers, so far I have not seen any legit escapes, not one. In this MTS you will see how all these giant killer positions synch up to form quite possibly the most important rubber guard path ever. If you only master just 1 rubber guard path, this is the perfect one, it's the only path I know that works against opponents that are 20 and 30 pounds heavier than you and maybe more, and it's PERFECT for Mma. Once in the Gogo clinch ZERO punches can be thrown. It's the path we have been focusing heavily on at 10pHQ and the plan is to have ALL 10p Mma fighters master the Gogo clinch. Enjoy! And thank you all for the support! -Eddie
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Excited to see this. Thanks, Coach!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    The GoGo clinch!! Holy shit! Jacob is lovin that one more than isosceles. Thanks Master Eddie, his arsenal grows.

Array

School
    Moonhead 10th Planet Bergen
    Honored to know the Frodoplata contributed to the development of the Gogo Clinch, Eddie!! Awesome!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Frode Nilsen View Post
    Honored to know the Frodoplata contributed to the development of the Gogo Clinch, Eddie!! Awesome!!
    I wish I had long arms, the Frodoplata is death :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Seeing as how I've started to train striking for my eventual future in mma competition, I will be studying this and repping this out on the beasts at my gym.

Thank you, Master.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    Moonhead 10th Planet Bergen
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I wish I had long arms, the Frodoplata is death :-)
    Yea, it kills! Going to play with the Gogo Clinch and the setups tomorrow, looking forward to it!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    I'm with Frode, it's a real honor to have helped contribute to the system!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Very nice. Gogo clinch is the control the gogo position really needed. I never liked going gogo or any of the kung fu series as it just felt too loose and too risky. There was just too much of a chance of the guy beasting out or staying tight and defending the sub enough to force me to go omo. It's way too much work to get to full guard to then go a route that risks losing it. This will add glue to that whole series. Looking forward to putting the reps in and adding this to my options when I get back on the mat.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Also Eddie for what's it worth when I do the Logeoplata my gable grip is reversed compared to yours in this MTS. My left palm is facing me rather than facing away from me. That's the way it feels best to me at least! I'm really digging the gogo clinch, so many options for finishes!
    I can't help you with the whole having short arms thing though!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast