Cruz Cmbt Athlete support T's

Hey, CRUZ CMBT has been helping support me and a few others with some awesome gear for awhile now. They have decided to step it up and help support us even more. They do a rotating "athlete support" tshirt which features their athlete's name and discipline, a portion of the proceeds from every shirt is forwarded to whichever athlete you choose. They usually rotate the athletes out every month or so.

This month they have decided to feature a 10th Planet specific support t-shirt. If you like it you can pick up a shirt and directly help support our training. All of their gear is handmade in-house in the U.S.A. so you'll also be supporting a good company that has been supporting us.

Choose whoever you want (me), all of us, or nobody and just order something else that is awesome from them.

They didn't have to do this for us and it means a lot that they have our backs.

Your choices are Myself, John Mejia, Josh Passini and Zach Maslany.

http://cruzcmbt.com/all-items/athletesupport-tee

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    Hey, CRUZ CMBT has been helping support me and a few others with some awesome gear for awhile now. They have decided to step it up and help support us even more. They do a rotating "athlete support" tshirt which features their athlete's name and discipline, a portion of the proceeds from every shirt is forwarded to whichever athlete you choose. They usually rotate the athletes out every month or so.

This month they have decided to feature a 10th Planet specific support t-shirt. If you like it you can pick up a shirt and directly help support our training. All of their gear is handmade in-house in the U.S.A. so you'll also be supporting a good company that has been supporting us.

Choose whoever you want (me), all of us, or nobody and just order something else that is awesome from them.

They didn't have to do this for us and it means a lot that they have our backs.

Your choices are Myself, John Mejia, Josh Passini and Zach Maslany.

http://cruzcmbt.com/all-items/athletesupport-tee
    Yep, I can't say enough good things about Cruz Combat. They're truly about helping out athletes, and Hopefully this opens the door for more 10P Warriors to get recognition through a company as great as Cruz Combat

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Cruz Cmbt is the only way to fly. They are the Beez Kneez!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella