Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Its getting rediculous.

After drilling guard break, passing, and sweeps. I let the kids roll and this happened. When I got home and had a chance to go over the new MTS, I was shocked to see that some of the stuff Cora was doing ALMOST like what is on the new MTS.

the kid she is rolling with just moved here from Brasil and doesn't speak any English. So for me to train him, I have to teach myself Portugese. LOL

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Wow, that's some great jj. I hope that rash guard is an old one cuz she grapples way better than a white belt.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    Wow, that's some great jj. I hope that rash guard is an old one cuz she grapples way better than a white belt.
    Thanks bro, both kids are BJJ orange belt. However, Cora is only a white belt under Master Eddie system.

Array

School
    TBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    So for me to train him, I have to teach myself Portugese. LOL
    What do you mean train him? I thought you made a promise to the 10th Planet Legion that you wouldn't teach Jiu Jitsu on the account that you don't know Jiu Jitsu?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    So you started teaching to kids??
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    After every class, I take Cora to work on what we need to work on. After a few weeks of this and other parents see how much better Cora is compare to the rest of the kids, some parents asked me to help their kids. Even our coach trust me with both his sons and can see how much I have helped them improve in the amount time that we been doing this. He reserve a little corner in the gym for our group during adult class.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I don't see anything wrong with Bruce introducing kids to the 10p system. Look what he's done for Cora. It's not like he's making money teaching. He's doing it out of the goodness of his own heart :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    i thought u had your own place and where teaching lol
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    i thought u had your own place and where teaching lol
    OH no. We doing all this under the watchful eyes of Prof Eddie Avelar of Ground Dwellers. Our group started when Cora and her friend decided that after every class, they would get extra sparring time during the adult class. Then some other parents caught on to what we were doing and wanted their kids to participate. With Prof Eddie teaching the adults, we go into our corner and drill there. I watched everyone one of the kids that are in our group when they are sparring so that I know what they need help with. Mostly guard break, passing, and sweeps. I have one wrestler boy that his dad wants me to teach him rubber guard so he can have a guard game. I have a Brazilian boy that is super aggressive with other kids, so I put him with Cora so she can calm him down and for me to show him that he doesn't need to be so aggressive to win a match. Its kind of hard as he doesn't speak any English. Thank goodness for Google translate.. I have a couple of kids that just need that extra push and coming from me is better than coming from their parents. Basically I'm just trying to help contribute what I can to help make this kid program better so we can have a formidable competition team. And the parents trust me because we have the most tournament experience. My ultimate goal is IF I can help these boys to get better, they will in turn help push Cora to get even better..

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Bruce introducing kids to the 10p system. Look what he's done for Cora. It's not like he's making money teaching. He's doing it out of the goodness of his own heart :-)
    THank you master eddie, you actually get me.. There's more rubber guard kids coming your way very soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast