Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    There isn't enough popcorn in the universe for this thread...
    Logan, I had to shut the Netflix movie off because this is more interesting bro...LOL

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    RJ- I don't train in BJJ or anything but just a pure fan. And I've seen many youtube videos and also watched many matches at tournament, that is why my daughter called me a "YOUTUBE Black belt"..LOL . And I've been to 10th HQ. Even with my untrained eyes, I can tell you are not truly a blue belt bro. I'm sorry, I've seen many blue belt and the way they roll. There are a certain things that a blue belt "suppose" to know how to do. You're last video you had a guy mounted you for almost 4 minutes, you didn't try to hit any mount escapes from there. Being mounted is probably one of the most common position as a beginner, so I teach my daughter how to escape this when she was a yellow belt. So when I see a "blue belt" not knowing how to get out of being mounted, that's speak for itself. Also I'm not so sure if the guy mounted you is a black belt either. I've seen some black belt and if they get mount on you, it will end within 10 seconds, not close to 4 minutes. Like I said, I'm a nobody within this forum, just a fan. One thing I know about this forum is that you can't hide anything bro. These guys are good, so please come clean. I know you said you are coming clean but somehow, it just doesn't sound clean...you know? You are a 10thplanet ronin just like me bro, that is why I am trying to tell you if you want to stick around and learn from these guys, you got to know the rules of the forum. And no more making technique videos, unless you are a brown belt and up. Or maybe purple.. I think...

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Damn... #ConspiracyTheories

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    dam this was in page 5 when i left yesterday :O

oh and i have a 2nd and a 3rd place trophy from a couple of no gi/ submissian wrestling comps at local gyms what rank should i claim

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I could care less about his garbage instructional videos, its the lies about being a bjj blackbelt that sealed his fate. Hes gone now.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I figured if anything, after all this conversation, the guy would at least be welcome at a club to hit the mats. Everyone is ready to burn him at the stake and no-one has rolled him yet.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Oh, I just saw post #57. Now I get it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    We have a rule kurzy, no frauds, when you lie and claim rank that you haven't earned, you don't get another chance. Its the Bquick rule.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Yeah I remember. I thought it was all good when he admitted right away about just grading himself because he had no BJJ lineage, (Just a grappler, etc), but the Personal Trainer add was the nail in the coffin, because he said he was a BB in BJJ specifically.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast