Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    So, let me sum this video up:

- You don't know how to defend a guillotine
    - You don't know how to mount properly, or control it once you are there
    - You don't know how to move to the back from the mount

All this against an obvious white or blue belt.

I'm less than 2 minutes in.
    I
    Yep. Def time to award yourself that Black Belt.
    Please, look at the posting date. I had been grappling for 8 months at the time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Fair enough. So how is it relevant to the current discussion in that case? What were you hoping this would clear up?
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Actually, never mind. I gotta go cook supper.

y'all have fun.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I took second at grapplers quest ufc fan expo, I need to change my bio to blackbelt UFC vet.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I was once naïve. I used to buy peoples bullshit and pay full price. Then, after eating several plates of steaming bovine excrement, I realized that I hate it. Once more I hate tha motherfucker who sold it to me knowing id hate it. Never again. My nose I severely broken and can only smell one thing. Bullshit. And you reek. It rhymes with weak. You are gonna have to go pay someone alotta money to get legitimate, but it will never be here. Go sell some hot watches and forward your pyramid scam. Fraud. Google it.

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Encizo View Post
    Please, look at the posting date. I had been grappling for 8 months at the time.
    Dude I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that's essentially a quarter of the time you have been grappling all up. I doubt your skills have increased from that to a black belt level especially when you have been teaching yourself. Representing yourself as a black belt national champ to people who don't know any better is even worse in my opinion, so the people who trusted your opinion as an expert without knowing better lost all chance at legitimate ranking too. I hope you stick with it, but I think you may have dug yourself a pretty big hole here, you do realize if you google your name followed by bjj the first result is this forum. I think its gonna be pretty hard to come back teaching wise in terms of prospective students. Good luck.

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    http://youtu.be/Y1_MTqqknWw

This match was one week later. I was still terrible, but first match against a black belt. From this point forward I only competed at what ever was the highest experience division. Over two years later, I am in an art with no belts, and don't know what to describe myself as. This is what happened. I'm obviously a fucking moron, but I'm also an extremely dedicated coach and pretty decent Grappler. I really get the hate. I understand. But I'm really not scum. If I was trying to decieve anyone, why would I have openly admitted that I just consider myself a black belt? When asked, I openly said all this. The second I was asked who I trained under, I said myself and that my belt was a consideration bc I have never worn a gi

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    I am confused....the video titled blue vs purple and blue vs black from july 2012, so I take it you are the blue....so in 2012 you understood bjj rank structure and then when u got on here u got confused, right? Did you really have a blue belt then, or is that when you started lieing? You went from blue to black in 2 years, but not really...it was all just a misunderstanding. We are all being mean to you, but you are so noble and in love with 10pjj that you are willing to put up with it right? Thats what I am getting from your post.

You arn't noble. This is being noble, a little advise. Stay away from roc, your not ready to take those guys on. Go somewhere and train for real, find the honesty that is the true wonder of bjj. Or send me a 100 bucks and ill give you a karate black belt lol. but seriously, dont try this shit with zog and his guys, bad idea.

BTW, is that you in cao man vids? If it is, your not a black belt, and your not at black belt level. You look to be around my level, blue. Nothing wrong with that, but delusion and belt chaseing will slow you WAY down. Try to enjoy the journey.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thanks for the entertainment now please go away, you are not worth the time nor the energy!

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Gamble View Post
    Dude I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that's essentially a quarter of the time you have been grappling all up. I doubt your skills have increased from that to a black belt level especially when you have been teaching yourself. Representing yourself as a black belt national champ to people who don't know any better is even worse in my opinion, so the people who trusted your opinion as an expert without knowing better lost all chance at legitimate ranking too. I hope you stick with it, but I think you may have dug yourself a pretty big hole here, you do realize if you google your name followed by bjj the first result is this forum. I think its gonna be pretty hard to come back teaching wise in terms of prospective students. Good luck.
    I know, but I'm laying it all out. My school is a mile away from Weidmans gym. I'm not in a market where there are suckered. People train with me from all over the area, bc I literally kill myself for these guys. There is no deception with them. We joke about wearing his and competing at white belt. I'll have to wear this shame, and I get that and accept it, but I never wanted to decieve anyone. That's why I was open about my belt in the first place. I'm the one who started all this

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast